[12] "Remember Me?"

[12] "Remember Me?"

"Where... are WE GOING?! Louis scowled, as the van approached the end of the car park. Sooner, we were zooming down the jammed streets - honking like there's no tomorrow.

"Er, don't ask me?" The man sitting beside the driver cackled. "Ask the driver!"

My facial expressions showed a worried and scared teenage girl. "We're so... hopeless."

"Mhm..." Harry proceeded on. "So hopeless."

The black van, with tinted windows sped deeper into the urban city, which I have never really been before since like before, I'm a sub-urban girl.

I held tightly on to the closest thing nearest to me. Scrunching up my feet together, I felt the acidic liquid trickle down my burning sideburns.

Finally, the driver loosened up a little bit. 

"Do you want to know where we are actually going?" The driver asked, rudely.

Lou Tesdale (whom I shall call Lovely now!) shrieked. "YES! TELL US!"

"To living hell." He cackled.

"Right." She retracted back to her seat.

I have never been kidnapped before. What is my mother going to say about this?! What is the WHOLE WORLD going to say about this?!

Nothing, except for hate messages.

We past the public bank, leading to my worry we were heading out of the city. I clutched on to the seatbelt, and hoped for the very best.

"I'm going to call 911." Niall groaned. "I'm hungry."

 "Well," the masked man beside the driver laughed. "I took your phone so... GOOD LUCK!"

Niall growled, with his eyes feasting directly on the anonymous man's eyes. His hair was becoming very floppy, and I could see his eyes wanting food.

"Be patient." I whispered quietly to Niall, nudging his shoulders. "We'll get some food soon, alright?!"

He nodded like a little child and turned away. God, I wish I could be his mom. I wonder what she would feel like taking care of Horan.

Tired, I think.

"Alright, do you guys really WANT TO know where you're going?" The man said, in a deep, under-toned voice.

I swear, it sounded sexy.

Don't get angry at me mom!

"Uhm, yeah?" Zayn said, unfazed. "Of course?"

"Well," the man said, revealing his mask as we entered a large building. "You've just been pranked!"

Oh my god. AM I ON TV AGAIN?!

"What..." I blubbered, covering my mouth as the whole car fell silent.

Until Niall starting laughing out loud. 30 seconds later.

Aargh!

"My [CENSORED] god..." Zayn cursed, rubbing his tired forehead. "You guys are so dead..."

"You're on TV!" The man said, as the driver giggled endlessly. To be honest, I didn't take that as a joke.

"Thanks." I said, getting out of the van, impolitely.  "I'll get a cab."

The boys and Lou Te. looked at me as if I was joking. Well, I'm not.

"Have a nice day." I smirked, slamming close the car door as the cameraman just looked at me in surprise as I just... walked away.

:-:-:-:

"Hi mom," I said, opening the door to see mom lazing around the TV.

She smiled in return. "Hi Sweetie! How's your day?"

"Perfect." I replied glumly. "Just perfect."

Mom pardoned me to sit with her and watch the daily news. "I can't wait to see you on TV!"

I crossed my arms. "Me too."

I guess she noticed my concerned attitude. "What's wrong darling - you look sad."

"Nothing." I said. "I'm just tired."

"Well, go upstairs and rest, I'll call you down for dinner aiight?" She said in a moderate tone. I suddenly felt a little bit better.

"Alright mom," I said, embracing her tightly. "I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I wandered tiredly into my room, ready to collapse into my bed and sleep for thousands, and thousands of hours.

Which is nearly impossible.

Too tired to check my phone updates, I leapt onto the bed, quickly taking my sneakers off and closing my tired eyes.

I hope no one disturbs me. Like before. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a knock on the window door.

Oh what the hell.

"Hello?" A familliar voice said, in a blurry tone. "Is anyone there?"

I hopped out of the bed, expecting it to be a robber. Seriously, I have phobias of robbers. Not kidnappers. Robbers. I slid open the window, to see Harold. Again.

"Hi." he waved. "Just wanted to see you."

"Have a nice da - "

"Wait!" Harold said, trapping his hand between the window and the edge. "Can we just talk?"

"No." I scowled. "It's over. You're moving out."

"Not just yet!" Harry chuckled. "Mind if we walk?"

I nodded my head impatiently. "Look, I want to go to bed. I'm tired, alright? Can you just understand that I'm not just interested in you before?"

He scoffed. "Well, if you remember carefully, my name is not Harold. I'm Harry Styles. Harry EDWARD Styles. 8 years ago?"

I thought for a while. "No - "

"Ms. Grenada?" Harry asked, in a puzzled tone.

"Wait..." I mumbled, squinting my eyes. "Are you Harry Edward...Milward..Styles?

He pointed at himself. "Yep. I was your house neighbour last time. Remember me?"

I gasped.

That's why his name sounded so familliar.

"Okay. I'll walk." I replied.

 :-:-:-;

[UNEDITED - 16/09/13]

Still editing this part... need to scrap out some plots from here.

Love, Kari x