Chapter Fifteen - Me... I SING?!

My alarm clock beeped. It was Monday.

2 days gone since my grounding. And I haven't seen the boys since. Good riddance, they're so out of my life. Especially that Harry. Even though I remember him, he annoys me to the bit, since he's the member I hate the most in that stupid pop-band.

I changed my clothes, had my breakfast, and went down the stairs to school. I didn't bother to pick up Emma, and so I went alone. Luckily, she wasn't at the frontyard.

It was twenty-five minutes before I reached school. I had my phone in my pocket, and already, it was beeping with texts and messages. I didn't care to read them.

"Here comes the big part," I slowly muttered to myself, entering the hallways of my high school. But, no one was to surround me. Feeling surprised, I turned around.

And look who's the famous one.

"Hey guys, how are you? Are you all alright? Yeah, I gotcha number!" Emma winked playfully at the crowd.

I couldn't help but stare at Emma in shock, as she walked pass. Squishing through the crowd, I finally make my way to Emma.

"Emma?!" I hoarsely screamed. "What are you doing?!"

She ignored my pleas. "Nothing darlin, you're not in the crowd, now SHOO!"

Oh right, it all happened because of that interview. Which I HAD TO BE IN, UNFORTUNATELY. And now she's acting like I'm nothing to her. I guess I'm correct, she isn't really my best friend after all. After all the times we've been through, she DUMPS me for the popular crowd.

Amazing, how people can misuse you.

I sighed, carrying my bag to class as I hear the noise level increase by the minute because of Emma Stone. And she's met better friends.

The bell rang.

"Silence!" Our teacher, Ms. Greyhem yelled through the class. "We have an announcement."

Great, an announcement. What more could be worse?! Oh yes, our upcoming talent show. Yay! We're having a talent show!

Sorry for the sarcasm. And my prediction was right.

"Our school talent show is in three days, I hope you all have practiced. Is anyone joining? Today is the deadline." Mr. Greyhem said.

No one in our class did join.

"I'll join in!" Emma smiled flirtatiously (ew?) at the teacher. 

Well, until now.

The teacher didn't notice. "Doing what?"

"Singing - of course, I love singing! It's my... hobby..."

Pathetic.

"Anyone else?" Mr. Greyhem spoke in an unlively manner. The class kept silent.

But then I thought. Emma Stone - my best friend, I mean, my ex-best friend, isn't going down without a fight. She possibly can't. Otherwise she's going to rule the class.

Which I hate.

"Alright then we're --- "

"I'm auditioning." I blubbered out loud quickly, raising my hand. "Singing."

Well, the whole crowd gasped at my response. I don't sing, at all, but I used to when I was very much younger. I sang to Harry.

Emma gave me that 'You've-Got-To-Be-Kidding' face as she turned around from her seat. I shrugged. As usual.

Bored + Okay + Feeling Lucky + Simple = Happy Darcy Mitchell.

1D + Angry + Hatred + No Love + Death = Angry Darcy Mitchell.

"Uhh.... okay then, we have two competitors!" Mr. Greyhem said, staring into the blackboard, again. "Emma and.. Darcy. We'll hold our class audition in 3 days. Get it?"

He carried on, talking endlessly about microscopic molecules as I just lay on the table, in turmoil.

For the first time in my life, I came up with a bizarre idea.

One Direction, NEEDS to help me.

And I need the help, A.S.A.P.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom!" I said, rushing into her bedroom, "I need your help!"

She looked up at me weirdly. "What sweetie?"

"I need you to unground me!" I wailed frantically.

"W..what?" She said.

"I need to go to my neighbour's house! Please! I need to do something with them!" I pleaded with all my heart.

Bahah, I'm just exaggerating.

"No hun, a grounding is a grounding, you're grounded. " Mom replied coldly back. I could feel my knees shaking. 3 days, for me to practice.

Well, that's just enough time for me to die, and resurrect.

"Please!" I said, begging for mercy.

"Fine, what is your problem?!" She demanded.

"I have this talent show that I entered... and I have 3 DAYS TO AUDITION, PLEASE!" 

She looked at me and stared. "No, go to your room."

I grumbled as I entered my room. I really need their help. 

Suddenly, a thought entered my mind.