[7] "I Dare You To Make Out With..."

My senses came alive as I heard the buzz from the alarm clock, far, far away.

Wait. I don't have an alarm clock in my room.

Oh my god.

Oh my god. I do not recognize that sound.

"Good mornin darling!" A familliar voice greeted to my left side. "Had a nice sleep, Ms. Mitchell?"

Holy shit.

"What the hell am I doing here?!" I screeched loudly. No one was there to hear me, except for Louis who was cleaning up the messy living room of his own. I could hear someone showering upstairs and a small conversation being going on. "Did I sleep here?!"

"Uh, yes sweetheart?" Louis I-finally-found-out-his-name-didn't-end-with-an -e', joked. "Don't you remember last night?"

I shook my head, confused. And there, I have a terrible migraine. I haven't had it in ages.

"Seriously?" Louis cried, rubbing my head. "You drank like, 6 bottles?"

"What?" I stuttered.

"Malt beer!, of course!" Louis said, shrugging. "You've got to get your mind workin today, yuh know?"

"Oh." I muttered softly. 'Right." Trying to get my head to think, I shooed Louis away from me.

:-:-:-:

[Last Night]

"So!" Zayn laughed. "You decided not to leave eh?" 

I gritted my teeth, hoping that nothing would really happen as I stepped back into the stinky living room.

"Well Harry told me to stay." I snapped. "So, I'm allowing myself to be here for a while until I get my fricking head working."

Niall smiled, finishing off a piece of chicken wings. "Starting when?"

I tapped my feet rather quickly. "Starting now."

Liam casually placed his palm on my left shoulder, warning me to do something about it before it becomes worse. Like I said before, I ain't no girly-girl. And so I brushed it off.

"Have a drink!" Liam laughed, signalling me to take a beer placed on the otherside of the table. I frowned.

"I.. don't.. really... drink..." I muttered, backing off slowly.

Boy, was I wrong.

I actually drink alot. Even when I'm not supposed to. The last time I drank ended myself up in jail, which my mom posted bail because I was too young to. So, as you can see, I never drank again. And never will. For a couple of years, of course. And let me add more - I can be tempted to drink them.

"Come on!" Harry smiled coolly. "It's really nothing."

I slowly began to walk back to the front door. "Girls don't drink."

They all erupted into laughter.

"DRINK!" Louis chorused. "DRINK!"

Oh what the hell.

"Whatever!" I spat. "Just one frickin' bottle. Aight?!"

Niall nodded like a little child. "Yes, Queen of Sheba."

What the fudge?! No way in hell am I Queen of Sheba. Emma is. She so is. She acts like the Queen of Sheba. What ticks me off is that they think I'M THE QUEEN OF SHEBA.

And before I knew it, I was already intoxicated.

"T-that f-feels soooooo g-gooooooooood!" I said, gulping one last mouthful of the remaining liquid inside the green bottle. The rest clapped, except for Harry, who magically seems to be a little tense.