Chapter 30- WHATTHEHELLWHYISSHEWHATTHECRAPKABUTOWHERETHEFUQISSHE!?!?

Ahaha, awesome title i think lol.

~~

Sasuke's POV (Yeah, IT DOESNT END YOU NEVER GET AWAY FROM THE POWER OF THE EMO!)

I growled as we walked back to the base. Stupid fucking logs. And ya, i give up on the language thing, who cares anyways, my bond with her is cut, severed, gooonnneee....God i miss having a friend. And now im stuck with that fucking TALKING cat.

"Sasuke, would you please shut.up, about her cat. Its a bitch to hear about the entire way home." Orochimaru said in his sickly pleasant voice.

Ya whatever voldemort.....

When we got there I walked inside and into my room, waiting for a girl to kick out. And found....no one? Even demon was gone, that bitch is always there!

"Orochimaru, I think we have a problem." I said in his office, not even taking a seat.

"Hmmm, and what issss that ssssasuke." I rolled my eyes.

" Airi and Demon are missing, the stuff is gone everything and she's not in the building." His eyes widened and he got up dramticly like he was in a musical, stepping to the side of his desk and staring off into the distance, holding his hand up like he was about to sing.

He quickly snapped out of it and glared.

" She left, completely left."He announced and practically slithered out of the room. I stared at him with wide eyes.

"Whatever you say Draco Malfoy..."  I muttered and walked back to my room. I DO NOT need this now.

~~ 

Airi's POV

I missed it....all.of.it. I woke up in the hospital room alone. Worst day ever. I snuck out of the hospital, was caught by sakura which ended up putting me into the hospital longer for her dumb punch, then I did it again and got caught...AGAIN by Tsunade, boy was she mad. The third time I did it I managed to run away, except they were still on my trail so I reluctantly went into a place where the smell of blood is overwhelming, a least for me, no one else can smell it....Yup, The Uchiha Compound.

I ran straight into a strange house and found chalk markings. That is frickin creepy. I rna out of the back of the house to see a drained little pond and rock with ACTUAL BLOOD STAINS! I quickly ran out of the yard and down the street into another house. This one was a lot messier, they must've tried to run away from Itachi.

There was a rip in the paper wall/door thing and I was guessing thats where someone fell because the chalk line ended there where a hand is supposed to be. My eyes widened and I ran quickly up the stairs where it looks like ripped sheets where and a bloody foot print. It looked like It belong to an ANBU. They must've stepped in a puddle of blood when they came to retrieve all of the bodies.

I quickly ran back downstairs and out of the door. Now I'm trying to find my way out, its like orochimaru's fucking labyrinth!

I ran into one more house to find it perfectly picked up. Wait, this is sasuke's house.....Maybe I can find more information on his brother. I walked up stairs at a normal rate and into a different room other than the one I knew to be sasuke's. I found Itachi's room right off the bat, and it wasnt touched.