Chapter 10- Lets take a quick look into the magical land that is Sasuke's mind.

Longest.Title.Evar. Anyways i luv you all anddddd yuour wellllcomme! <333333333 Ya, my stories are getting more and more bipolar. But dont worry! Her hair will be normal....later....not soon but.....later.

Chapter 10 bicheess (high five for those who knows what thats from!)

Sasuke's Pov

Airi, she laughed and pulled me along through the Uchiha clan. Everyone laughed as me and her ran by, enjoying our innocence. She ran into a field filled with pink and red flowers, the grass was a beautiful spring green. She laughed and spun in circles.My family joined us, my mom, dad. My cousins. We all laughed and enjoyed the day.

 Then lightning struck on the field and i heard screams.

"NO, MOM! DAD!" They laid dead, tainting the pure grass red with their blood. 

"SASUKE!" No,no,no! AIRI!

"Foolish little brother."

I woke up with a jolt and quickly rised to protect sakura and naruto from the enemy ninja, who were there.

Airi's POV

oh shit oh shit oh shitakiiii mushrooms! I ran for dear LIFE! These wolf/cannibal animals were chasing after me with foam spitting from their mouth. One latched onto my arm and dragged me back. I screamed in pain as blood rushed from my arm. Gaara cant help me, he's forbidden. I quickly kicked him and stabbed him with a sword I had picked up from a dead enemy I had found.

I also had picked up her clothes, wich were so detailed, and beautiful. They would be perfect for suna. I held the gash in my arm as i stumbled away. So far I have been attacked three times by those things and i must have some kind of disease by now because some animal instinct is making me more cautious. Zenaku had made Anastasia pass out so I was all serious....well for me. Im not the most serious person in the world. I truly think gaara took all of the serious genes and alleles. Ya..alleles. Fackin alleles. Cuz im smart.....back on topic. I panted.

"Jeez. I cant get a break." I trudged on. Picking up speed. I was then stopped once again by sound ninja. The girl sighed in frustration at me.

"I love her hair! Im jealous!"

" Then how about we cut it off?" I gulped, w-what?

" H-hey, n-no need to do that. Im just gonna go. I-i mean you dont really want to do that right?"

" I think we do." He grabbed my hair and cut it with a kunai and i cringed. It was lopsided and boyish. Now people are gonna think me and gaara are identical twins!

I sighed and got off of the ground. Those ninja are cruel. They just came to torture me.

~~

 I finally reached the tower, a few days early.

I opened my scroll and was surprised to see kakashi. "Oh, you got my scroll, didnt think anyone would find the scrolls by the fence."

" Had to...*pant* go in...*pant* alone...Anko *wheeze* told me." I finally breathed out. He quickly rushed over to me and I grabbed my sword. He backed away.

"Calm down."

"Its those damn dogs!" I yelled. His face paled. "You got bitten by those wolves? Oh crap!" He quickly picked me up while i scratched at his face.

~~

"Airi, your savage instincts are overgrown from those dogs! Let them heal you.NO!" Kakashi squirted water in my face and I growled like dog. Zenaku was fairly amused.

"Bad doggy!"

"Who's a bad dog?" 

"Kiba, would you help me?  She got bit by a certain type of wolf, making her instincts become much like a dog...."

"What do you mean Kakashi-sensei?"

"She bit me and barred her teeth at me..." The boy kiba nodded. He then pinched me on pressure point.

"Ok, you can heal her."

"I could've done that."  Kakashi said deadpanning as he looked at my unconcious body.

did you seriously just let them do that to you kid?

shudup....

And you let those sound ninja cut your hair!

I thought i told you to shut up?

Why is it whenever Anastasia is gone and I talk to you, you get an attitude!?

I think you can answer that question yourself...

Ya whatever, but I think your hair will grow alittle bit longer during the couple days you have to rest. I'll have anastasia work her chakra onto doing that. So everyone doesnt think your gaara.

Thanks.

you know it sucks, everything bad really does happen to you. Im going to start counting. From the hair incident it would be two...wait three!

What!? THREE!?

Ya, you got squirted in the face and pinched on a pressure point by dog boy.

Da fu-

~~~

I woke up on a bed. Wait what? Oh right, I got into the tower. 

"Oh god, airi your awake! Im so sorry you had to go through that. We came in to see what was going on and we found kakashi giving you a shot! He almost got killed by gaara but that Kiba kid said it was to heal you! Im so sorry!" Temari gushed and gushed.

"Temari." I said, my voice rough and scratchy against my throat. She stopped talking and looked to me.

"Shut up. I just woke up..." She giggled and apoligized again.

"Glad to see your ok little sis, what the f-" Temari hit him for almost cussing.  "Gosh! Ow! Fine, what the heck are you wearing?"

"Clothes i picked up from an enemy. Plus the sword."

"Sweet."

"Airi." Oh no, gaara. He came up to the side of the bed. "Im glad your ok. But if you ever do something like that again i will kill you..." I just sweatdropped. I got out of the bed and straightened my outfit out, taking a look at my hair i laughed. It grew out, but only a tiny bit.

didnt say you were gonna be rapunzel kid. Anastasia did her best.

I just laughed. Threading my fingers through my now short hair.

" C'mon, we have preliminaries today." What? Preliminaries?