Chapter 26- What is this? Is this what gaara had warned me about?

I woke up cold and alone. Sasuke? I felt a pang hit me and spread through my body. What was that?

Airi........ 

Zenaku, you could hear was choking on his words and breathed out my name.

Sweety.....

Anastasia? 

Even demons could'nt wipe away this feeling

Shukaku?

Its something that each host is normally void of....but you seem to prove us wrong

I took in a sharp breath. Kyuubi....

I sat up and saw my cat sitting across the room glaring at the door sadly. I called out his name but it didn't work, much like most of my failed attempts to get him to respond. Sasuke was always able to get the cat to listen. What did he call it? Demon? Its worth a try.

"Demon?" I choked out. I found grey eyes gazing into mine. Demon, it responded to demon. My feet touched the cold ground and I shivered. I heard footsteps padding down the hallway and smiled happily.  I ran to the door and opened it, hoping to see a friend.

"Hey where were ya?" I laughed and when I opened my eyes from my glee I found it to be just some ninja that had a room near me. He didn't even pay attention to me other than to push me out of the way and glare at me.

" Monster." My eyes widened. What? M-monster?

" Get away from him! He's a monster! He'll hurt you!"  I watched as the kids ran away from my brother. He looked down sadly, tears building in his eyes. He hugged his bear tightly and chose a swing to sit on.

I walked down the stairs and out of the door, stumbling slightly as I crossed the dirt road. I stood infront of him, my big brother.

I heard whispering from the other villagers. 

" She's one too you know." Gaara put his hands on my ears before I could comprehend what they meant. He covered my eyes by putting my head to his chest.

"Brother what-?" He shushed me quietly, and with his hands covered I could barely hear it.

" See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil." He whispered in my ear before put his hand over it again and letting me sit sideways in his lap. "Never forget this...because with this, you are the opposite of evil. I promise."  I nodded quietly.

They thought of me as a monster...didn't they. And he-....he tried to protect me. Even when everyone was against him he did whatever it took to keep me away from words of evil. 

I stumbled back into the room and fell into a sitting position on the ground. I buried my head into my hands between my knees. Leaving my legs cold where my shorts lifted up.

What have I done? I left him, my hope, my family. The only ones who ever cared for me. I need to find sasuke. He'll help, he's my best friend. That's what friends do right? 

"Sasuke?" I croaked looking down the hallway. I stepped into the dining room, no one was to be found.

"Sasuke?" I spoke louder in hopes he would hear me. "Please. I'm scared." I started picking up speed, no he couldn't have left. Where would he go? Where?! 

"Sasuke?!" I cried out now running through the hallways. "Sasuke where are you!?" Tears formed in my eyes, they stung but I kept running, wiping them away quickly.

"SASUKE?!" I ran outside of the base and fell, sliding across the ground. I winced at the pain because I could feel blood pooling around my arms and knees. I slowly picked my self up off of the ground with my arms, helping myself get to my knees before gingerly standing up.

He's gone isn't he? He's left his last string of hope.

I was so wrong about him, I thought I could change him, but no one can. He's on a path of pure destruction, a path that will only kill and devour your sanity until you've lost every part of you. Until your not even human anymore.

He's on a path that he cant return from.

It felt like drops of acid running down my face. My fist tightened and i started shaking. My body convulsing.

" I HATE YOU SASUKE UCHIHA!"  I yelled glaring up at the sky.  "Wherever the hell you are, your nothing but low life scum, no that's an insult to scum, your so low you have front row seat in hell with your name engraved on the back." 

Demon had followed me out and walked next to my side. I have no idea where I am but im sure as heck not staying here.  I picked a random direction and started walking. 

 Its something that even demons couldn't wipe away, something that hosts of the demon are normally void of, but I'm always one to prove people wrong. But I no longer have it, and I must've took it for granted,because I didn't even know I had it. I didn't appreciate the feelings until I was torn apart by him, by Uchiha Sasuke. But I know that every wound heals, and that in time, with the help of friends, I can learn to do it again....

To love

~~

Dedicated to my first commenter EVER! And i didnt even reply to her! 2 MONTHS! 2 MONTHS! I think thats how long i've been with this story on wattpad. We're are only a mere 2-3 chapters away from  shippuden! Thanks so much I cant believe I've made it so far! 26 CHAPTERS!

In 8 days it will be the marker of a year! (remember i have a quizilla? ;) A YEAR OF WRITING THIS! I did this only because i was bored and after reading my inspirtation and one of my favirote writers on failzilla ( lily396) i wrote the info sheet on 7/27/11 :) Btw she got me inspired because of her Naruto's sister story! Which i stopped reading at a certain part that i didnt like but may re-read tonight....today....its 12:15 right now.......in the morning....at night? ya. Anyways I love you all! Thanks for all of the support over the past two months and for my quizillians the past year! :)