Chapter 22- Getting to know your team-mate.

Quote of the day by yours truly (me ;):   "I really dont understand why people think being called a stick in the mud is bad. I mean really! 1. you got somethin to fling mud at ppl with  2. you can draw 3. what person doesnt like STICKS!? So if you call someone a stick in the mud it should be complementing them! Seriously! You'd be like, the life of the party!"

~~

Hero's POV

" So since we're teammates now we should learn more about each other. Somewhat like team building." I rolled my eyes. " Its the last thing I want to do but I've seen teams that know nothing about each other crumble and fall. Do you want to die?"

"Isnt that the whole point of living? So in the end you die?" Raid sighed, his face void of emotion, as always.

" When you die you fail."

"  So we all fail in the end?"

"Not unless you become immortal."

" Come on Raid, its not like a vampire thats freezing cold, looks like diamonds, and has been 17 since 1981 is going to come and bite you and ask you to marry him, and make you have its demonic vampire baby." I could tell by the look in his eyes he was frickin freaked out.

"Lets just start with details I need. Where is your sister?"

" I dont know but I know where she's going." He leaned back.

"Alright thats a start. Where is she going?"

"To the pits of He-" He cut me off.

"What does she look like?"

"Red hair, brown eyes. Didnt we already go through this? She's a slut who inflicted pain and misery  into my life and caused so many scars that cant be erased."

" Everything is forgotten sometime Hero." I paused, thinking if I should tell him or not..

"......not those kind of scars." I whispered and his eyes flickered to me in curiosity. "If you think about it, scars are like colorless tatoos, the image is there, but the life is drained completely."  He stared at me. Leaning against the wall of the alley. 

"May I see one." He demanded politely, if thats possible. I sighed.

"Not all of them are from her. But they were because of her that I got them." He nodded.

I unwrapped my bandages on my arm, revealing on old old old scar, it was the first. The one that started it all.

It said ' Dont Fall Asleep' with various cut surrouding it. He exaimined it for a long time, turning and flipping my arm over.

"This was fucking deep. Who did it?" I sighed.

"I did." I re-bandaged it and layed down on the alley floor, resting my head on a garbage bag. "I dont want to talk about it." He nodded and sat down next to me as I fell asleep.

" No wonder you hate her." Was the last thing I heard before a disgusting darkness overflowed me and the sick sounds of demons and monsters calling my name. No, not monsters, people, starving, dying, bleeding, imprisoned. A hell on earth. They cried for help, mercy, then the demons, who were the others, screaming that they would kill the people who stood outside the bars, they would kill themselves, and other disgusting things. The ones on the other side held keys and wore uniforms. They must've been guards. 

"Dont worry you'll be o-"

"HERO! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" My eyes shot open and I banged heads with raid who cursed. " Your fucking mental!!" I growled at his accent and his words.

"What are you british?!"

"Actually I am dumbass!"

"Really?"

"Ya, 25% on my moms side."

"Oh....cool...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON ME GET OFF!!!!" He rolled off of me and stared at me like I was crazy.

"Your one crazy 13 year old. You were having a nightmare." His face fell back to stoic again.

"Oh...ya. I noticed." He gave me a look that asked and-what-the-fuck-was-it-about? "Just demons and monsters locked behind bars." I shrugged and got up, dusting myself off.

"There's no point. Its a coal mining town. You breathe dust and dirt." I sighed. Just great. "Lets get going." To where? Who the hell knows.

"You know your one crazy 13 year old too."

"14."

"WHAT!?!?!"