Chapter 14- "Then what about me?"... "Come with me..."

"Im very sorry but-" A kunai was held to his neck.

" You have to get to the hospital, let me tell them." He nodded and a fresher looking anbu, the captain i was presuming, stepped up to us.

" I have good and terribly bad news. Which one first?"

" Bad." I instantly replied. He sighed and stared into my eyes before saying.

"We found your father." I brightened up. "dead." I dropped gaara's hand and glared at the ground. Temari was on her knees crying while kankuro disappeared somewhere. Even gaara was crying. But i wasnt, i had to remain strong. I looke dback to the man.

"But thats not all. Orochiaru killed him." I clenched my fist to the point that blood was pouring out of it.

"Is that all?"

"No, im terribly sorry but it seems your friend from konoha, has decided to join orochimaru." I released my clenched fist and gasped staring into the anbus eyes.

"W-who?" I whispered.

"Sasuke Uchiha maam." I re-clenched my fist and looked down, turning around to head towards my room and get my gear on. I walked back out in my new ninja gear..

"Airi, where are you going?"

"To kill orochimaru and get sasuke back. He may be arrogent, and cocky, stupid, selfish, a masochist, evil, an uchiha, tried to kill you and kills people with no incentive but I still think that....i should save him. Or at least go down and visit tsunade. Its the least we can do after destroying their ENTIRE village and letting orochimaru kill their hokage." I held back the tears that were about to stream down my face. 

" You havent heard the good news."

"No good news can help our spirits lift." Kankuro spit out harmfully. I dont care when he got back or  where he went.

" It involves gaara." I stopped walking past him and looked over my shoulder.

"You have been granted the oppertunity...to become Kazekage." My eyes widened and gaara's did too.

Amazing...airi, you cant stop. Hurry! Get sasuke before its too late.  I heard anastasia speak.

Right, i must'nt let this oppurtunity distract me!

I walked out of the door and started heading towards the gates.

"M'lady! Please! I can get you there faster!" I looked towards the anbu and nodded.