Chapter 21- The beginning of a new fandom crack pairing SasukeXMr.Fluffikins FTW

Sasuke's POV

Airi's asleep and im bored. Ororchimaru is not available and its pouring rain outside, plus all of the other weirdos are asleep too. Thats when Mr. Fluffikins walked in with a sour look on his face. Might aswell make friends with the demon cat.

Shi-crap. (Airi wont let me swear anymore.) that just reminded me of Naruto.

I waved my hand around and the cat followed it. Its eyes watched where my hand went. I smirked as it pounced at the flying hand over and over. Each time I let it miss. Haha. Stupid cat. I reached up to itch my nose real quick and was greeted by a pair of claws and a blood thirsty cat.

"AH FUCK!"

"SASUKE! LANGUAGE!" I heard Airi down at me from her room.

"YOUR CATS A FU-FREAKING MANIAC!"

~~

Stupid cat. Stupid claws. Stupid itch. I sat there with a couple band aides on my face from when i was brutally mauled and attacked. Airi sat there cooing and petting the demon cat. Now i know why Naruto hated the things so much.  Me. The Uchiha, was defeated by a scrawny little cat. How the hell am I supposed to kill itachi if i cant defeat a cat!

~~

I woke up to the demon cat clawing my face off. It ripped the bandages off and added new cuts to. I screamed while Airi giggled as the cat tried to KILL ME! WHAT THE F-HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL!!!?!??!! SHE LAUGHS AT A CAT TRYING TO MAUL MY FACE OFF!

I ripped the cat off of my face and threw it across the room while airi hit me in the head and told me I have to let it SLEEP WITH ME! SLEEP ON MY PILLOW!

The cat trotted over to me and clawed my pillow before curling up in a ball right beside airi's and my head.

And guess what? It fucking snores like an elephant choking on a deformed peanut.

~~

I was sitting on my bed going over and creating scrolls for training or missions later because Airi stole mine a couple of days ago to do her monthly midnight break in to the kitchen to get a months worth of sweets...which lasted about a week for her.

Did i mention Airi officially moved into my room because she was so afraid of being alone? She's THAT afraid of Orochimaru...and i dont blame her. He tried to tongue rape me.

"Hn." I glared at the demon cat  as it walked into my room. Since Airi moved in so did it. I cant believe orochi let her keep it. It sauntered over to its litter box and stared at it for a minute before jumping onto my pillow. 

I continued my work before I heard a hissing sound.....I turned to see the cat walking off happily and out of the door. I sighed tiredly and layed my head back on my pillow.

Wait. Why is it wet? I quickly shot up and looked at my white pillow. With a yellow puddle of....urine....the cat pissed on my pillow!

Thats it. Its name is NOT Mr. Fluffikins. NO! From now on im calling it Demon!

~~

" Good morning demon."

"Meow HIISSSS."

"Hate you too. Just hope you know Im closer to Airi than you." I smirked at the cat. I've offically come to talking to it like a human.

When I went to bed I found airi cuddling it and it stared at me with a taunting look. She looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you look so angr-"

"ITS FUCKING TAUNTING ME!!" I yelled and slammed the door, storming off down the hallway.

Airi looked at the cat then at the slammed door.

" I didnt know he liked me that way....." Demon looked back at her with one of its looks.

" That kiss meant nothhhinnngggg.."

~~

So apparently now me and the cat are at a full on heated battle to win airi. Why am I competing. I dont frickin know. I dont even like her that way. I just dont want this dumb cat to win.

"Bring it dobe."

"MEOW!" We ran down the hallways screaming for airi. Well in Demon's case meowing loudly. I picked up the cat and threw it backwards into the wall. I opened our door and slammed it once we were inside, locking it.

"S-sasuke! What are you doing!?" I looked at her with wide eyes, the bags under the eyes making me look creepier apparently.

" I cannot let the demon take over you and make you its slave." Well, now I know she sleeps with kunai. She pulled the kunai out of her pillow case and threw it at me. It left a deep cut on my cheek along with the claw marks.

" Go to Kabuto and get medicine for your craziness." She hissed and stormed out, even ignoring the cat. I smirked at it and it hissed at me.

~~ 

I hoped you liked it! Really! I feel like it sucks but im kinda tired and i really wanted to do this. Plus it might sound weird cuz i spent the last 3 hours reading FML's on FMyLife.com and now im stuck in the little language thing they do. I actually got inspired to writing these crack chapters by it. And the piss puddle...its reall. It happened to my friend like a million times on her bed. It was disgusting. Haha!