Chapter 25- Bonds.....james bond ;)

Sasuke's POV

As I sat in Orochimaru's office I thought of how far I've come on forming the team. Raiden Takao and his teammate may be joining, he should be meeting me today. Damn, thats as far as I got. 

" Sasuke, I need you to focus." I looked up to an impatient orochimaru. " You've been distracted lately. I thought you were serious about gaining power to destroy Itachi."

"I am."

" Then why have you been slacking off these past couple of week. Is something on your mind? Somone?" I closed my eyes in frustration because I knew this was going to happen. "Have you not severed all of your ties?" I opened my eyes and glared at orochimaru.

" Im about to sever my last one sir. She's the reason why im not completely focused." Orochimaru gave a grin.

" What are you planning to do with Airi." He asked but it was more of a statement.

" I need her for my plan. She has the ability to control water and contact four demons and harness their powers. Plus she's gaara's sister."

"Im well aware of that, i was the one who worked with the siblings to pretty much destroy konoha at the exams."  I glared.

" Did you work with airi?" He sighed.

" Sever that bond. I can tell its doing you no good to constantly think about her. Focus on your training nothing more. Understand?" He threatened darkly licking his lips. I got up and left, letting him take that as a 'yes'.

Lets hope this shatters the rest of my heart, so i can focus on killing. I have no time for friendships. Just hatred, like he said. I need more hatred. Kabuto caught up to me and gave me a key for ym new room. Apparently airi will stay in my old one.

" We are going on a trip to one of the new hideouts in construction. We will be gone for 6 months."

"Who is we?"

"Me, Lord Orochimaru, and you." Ah, so this is how Orochimaru wants me to break the bond, just leave without telling her, and when i come back, there will be little to none of the tie left. And if there is, I'll just break it by not talking to her.

I walked into our room to find her asleep already and demon gazing at me.

" See ya in six months demon. Maybe." Its eyes darted from airi to me and it hissed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a bag of pre-packed gear that i made so I could leave quickly if need be.

I walked out of the room and shut the door, but not before letting demon out by accident.

"Where the hell are you going?" A female voice hissed. I turned around and stared at the cat.

" So you are a ninja cat. Used for summoning by shinobi."

"Yes I am, but I live with Airi, I dont live with my summoners because I have over 100." So its a special shinobi cat? "Your leaving her arent you?"

"I need to break the bond. I have no use for the friendship that we have."

"It does a person good to have a little light in the darkness."

" I sleep without a night light." She hissed at me.

"This isnt a time for jokes. If you leave you wont lay a finger on her when you come back."

" Who says I would want to? See ya later Mr.Fluffykins." I  smirked and kept walking towards the exit/entrence of the base. Demon hissed behind me and layed down outside of Airi's room.

"You'd think she'd check before she names a pet." She mumbled grouchy and tired.

I walked out of the hideout and met up with kabuto and orochimaru.

" Lets go." I said stoic and void of any emotion. Orochimaru smirked.

"Yes lets."