Chapter 2- Training Invitation

Training Invitation

Team 7's Pov (Sasuke: Seriously...the ENTIRE team...good luck Me: Shut up duck butt! :D Naruto: She can do it! Believe it Sakura: .... Me: wow she has no- Sakura: CHA LETS GET ON WITH THE STUPID STORY!!! Me:...dont forget teamwork... Team7: SHUT IT ALLY!!!)

We walked towards our meeting place. No doubt that kakashi will be...HOLY CRAP! "Kakashi! Your on time!!" Naruto shouted. "I can be on time sometimes...Now your the ones who are 30 minutes late." "Sorry sensei! We met someone from Suna who are taking the exams!" "Hm, oh yes well i know this is sudden but here" Kakashi passed out papers. "Its for the chunnin exams if you want to join. Mabye even get to see your little friend from Suna." He said cheerily. "HEY KAKASHI SENSEI! CAN OUR FRIEND COME TO TRAINING TOMORROW!!" We covered our ears-except naruto- because of his loudness.

Sasuke's Pov (Sasuke: Gave up huh? Me: Shut up... Naruto: Hey! Why does he get a pov! Me: Uh..um...he's vital to airi's relationship with konoha? Sasuke: Is this a fanfic? Good...Airi's cute. Me: *looks around* few sakura isnt her-*Is tackled by sakura and ino*

I covered my ears as naruto yelled. "Hmm, i suppose. Would you like that sakura? Sasuke?" "Ya! Her names Airi and she is SO nice!" He laughed then looked at me. "Is that okay with you sasuke?" 'Hn...mabye she's as strong as her siblings...' I accidently started day dreaming about how strong she might be. "Sasuke? Sasukkee?" "OI SASUKE KAKASHI'S TALKIN TO YA! BELIEVE IT!" My eyes widened and i turned to face kakashi. "Uh...ahem" i cleared my throught. "Yeah...fine with me...hn" "Okay! Its settled! Airi will train with us tomorrow." Everyone was excited. Pfft its just a girl. A lousy...incompetant...smart...kind....pretty...AhHHHH!!! NO! She's stupid like everyone else is! After that and a few exercises we all went home.

Airi's pov

" Kankuro im borrrrred!" We were all sitting in a circle. Me, Gaara, Temari and Kankuro. " Oh! I have an idea! Ok lets think of the most..er...perverted song and sing it!" o_O<

I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons babe

But you keep frontin'

Sayin' what you gon' do to me

But I ain't seen nuttin'

I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons babe

But you keep frontin'

Sayin' what you gon' do to me

But I ain't seen nuttin'

Typical and hardly

The type I fall for

I like it when the physical

Don't leave me askin' for more

I'm a sexy mama

Who knows just how to get what I wanna

What I wanna do is bring this on ya

Back up all the things that I told ya

You've been sayin'

All the right things all night long

But I can't seem to get you over here

To help take this off

Baby can't you see

How these clothes are fittin' on me

And the heat comin' from this beat?

I'm about to blow, I don't think you know" OoO WTH!!!??? I scooted closer to gaara. "Gaara...i think we're the only not perverted siblings!" "Agreed" He said in his montonic deep voice. "Alright my turn! You and me baby aint nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel!" "That was short..." Temari said. "Well i didnt want airi to hear the entire song..." "Ahh right." I pouted. Im always the baby! "Your turn gaara." "No" "Okay airi." i smirked my gaara smirk and when that happens they know im planning something. "Uh oh.." "W-what song?"