Chapter 24- More stuff thats probably really cute and sweet

"He's coming for you. I promise. He is my son after all. He never gives up." She smiled at me stroking my hair. " You'll be home, and he'll take care of you." As she admired my hair my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Who? Who is coming for me? Who are you?"  She smiled, her blue eyes shining.

" You'll learn in time. But this isnt a dream just so ya know. But dont fall for him, dont fall in love with the green eyed boy. He will bring you nothing but trouble." 

"What?" I asked tilting my head, she started to fade away and I reached out for her. "Wait! Dont go! What will happen if I stay with Raid!?" But it was hopeless, she was gone and I was awake.

My eyes fluttered open to see a sunny bright sky, with beautiful graceful clouds.

" What were you dreaming about." It wasnt a dream. I wanted to tell him so badly, it wasnt a dream, but decided not to and to take the strange womans advice. 

" I think someone is looking for me." Raid stiffened and his eyes slwoly trailed to me.

"And who would that be?" His eyes showed fear, worry, anger, and....there was something else but I couldnt put my finger on it. Its like it blended in witht he green of his eyes.

"Im not sure, but....someone who doesnt give up." He got up dragging me with him.

"Well it was just a dream. Your old life is over now." I nodded. "Besides, we need to find a team soon or we're going be caught."

"We're? Im technically the one being held against her will by an S-rank criminal. We're not going down together, your sinking while I stay on the board."

" Rose so had room for jack on that board, then she fucking lets go!" I nodded in agreement.

"Language mister, we should watch that tonight." He raised an eyebrow at me.

"The titanic? Sure, But that means we need to get a hotel room."

"We have the money, or atleast I do, I can pay for the entire week if you want me to." He shook his head.

"No, i got money from my old house before I kidnapped you. We should be set for a long time." I nodded, that is sooo not creepy. "We need to buy you clothes too. Unless you are on a mission I want you to dress like a normal teenager." I nodded, thats way to easy for me.

" May I remind you I technically was a normal teenager before you went and kidnapped me?" His lips twitched a bit. Was he about to smile?

" You are no where near normal Hero. No normal teenage girl can fight like you do." I rolled my eyes and picked a hotel quickly. We both walked inside and the lady gave us a strange look.

"Im sorry we cant give rooms to minors so-" She was cut off on her sentence to kick us out when Raid showed his headband.

"We're on a mission Miss. Sorry for any inconviences." She grinned brightly after that.

"Oh! My apologies. WHere is your sensei?" She asked, trying to see if we were up to something.......i wonder what.

" Duet mission. We dont need our sensei for something as simple as this."

"Your other teammate?" Raid kept up his disquise fairly well.

" He's in the hospital at the moment. You heard about what happened at the Chunnin Exams in konoha right? Almost died from snake bites and some boy tried to kill him with sand." She gasped.

"Im so sorry! I forgot about the chunnin exams." Raid stomped on my foot and I instantly got tears in my eyes. "Oh sweety come here." The blonde receptionist hugged me and gave me encouraging words as i started to cry harder. I think he broke my toe!  She gave us a room key and we went on our way.