Chapter 18

India's pov

"Fuck" I moaned as he lifted me up and down on his shaft. I threw my head back in ecstasy. The feeling of not having him for so long overwhelming. "So tight babygirl" he groaned.

I hid my face in the crook of his neck as I grounded my hips against his causing friction. My wetness dripping onto the leather material of the back seats. He gripped my ass and smacked. "Ain't nobody can fuck you like this. Look at me!" He commanded as he gripped my throat.

My eyes rolled back. "Shit daddy. Faster" I moaned. He then forcefully put me on all fours and arched my back. He teased my entrance. I whimpered. "Oh you want it" he teased putting it in and then taking it out.

I nodded biting my lip eagerly. "I don't care if you cum I ain't stopping" he warned and shoved his length in me roughly. "S-shit" he groaned as he did slow strokes. His length al up in my stomach. I pushed my self back against him wanting more of him. He pulled my hair and start speeding up.

"U-ugh" I said just as I was about to cum he gonna pull out. I groaned. "Shut the fuck up and turn around" he groaned. I did as told as he hovered over. He watched downward his eyebrows furrowed as he watched himself enter me. "Fuck" he said.

I locked my legs around his waist as he picked up the speed. "Just like that Jah! " I moaned loudly. His breathing was harsh as one of his heads was placed on the car window. My nails dug into his back probably breaking flesh.

He whispered dirty things in my ear only making the experiences more intensifying.

"Fuck! Jah " I said as he started rubbing my clit over and over. My legs whole for the upcoming orgasm. "Cum on daddy's dick" he said. And that was enough for me to explode. I gripped his back as I released myself. He kept going though. My breathing harshened as I felt a felt something in the pit of my stomach. He pulled out and attacked my heat with his tongue. "Ughhh" I groaned as I tangled my hands In his hair.

Shortly after I came again in his tongue. "Suck it" He said referring to his erected member. I bent down placing my mouth on him causing a little groan to escape from his lips.
He pushed my head down further and further. I pulled away and jerked him off. "Mm fuck babygirl I'm almost there" he warned his eyebrows furrowed. I sucked harder my spit coating his member. I tapped his tip on my tongue as I waited for him to finish. "I-ughhhh" he groaned loudly his nails digging into the seats as he came in my mouth.

I let go of his member and swallowed. "Fuck I love you Dia" he said pulling me up as I fixed my jeans and he did as well.

"I love you too Jah" I said kissing him. He pulled me closer. What started as a little kiss turned into a makeout session. "Fuck Your so bad. How about you be daddy's little girl again",he asked looking into my eyes.

I focused my few on the mirror. "Am I enough for you?"

He looked at me. He planted kisses on my shoulder. "You're more than enough." He said smiling.

I blushed hiding my face I his chest. "Where is jay jay and lyn" he said twirling my curls.

"With my ma. But they coming back tommrow I. Jay jay be playing with the piano. He is getting good." I whispered.

"That's my little-

I cut him off by kissing him. Jah chuckled but kissed him back. "Damnnn What's wrong?

"I missed you  that's all" I said rubbing my thumb against the clock tattoo on his cheek.
His eyes landed on my wrists.

"India!?" He said grabbing my wrists.

"What?" I whimpered.

"Why do you have a bruise on your wrist" he said.

I looked down. "Lift up your shirt " he demanded. I lifted it up and display briuises he hadn't noticed before.

"Lesandro" He said through gritted teeth.

I looked down. It was true Lesandro use to put his hands on me just because I use to talk about Jahseh sometimes. Like I would tel jay jay he getting handsome like his daddy or Jocelyn that she have her daddy's eyes.

"I'm going to kill that nigga" jah said his eyes turning dark. His chest heaving up and down.

"Jah no I don't want you to go back to jail" I said tears coming out my eyes. He looked at me his eyes softening. "I don't want you gone I need you. Jah I can't focus without you. Your everything I have",

He sighed." I love you and I don't want anyone hurtin you. Where does Leonardo live?" He said.

"Lesandro" I corrected.

"Yes yes yes what ever" he said.

I bite my lip and told him the address. I silently prayed to myself hoping Jah didn't do anything stupid.