Chapter 14

India's pov

"Stokeley just watch them please Jahseh and I have to go get a new damn washing machine after your ass decided to put all 175 of your durags in there at once" I complained as he held Jocelyn and Jaylen in both hips.

Jahseh laughed as Jaylen pulled on his dreads. "Fine damn. But get the LG ones like the ones that talk back to you. Those are fire".

"We will. Life's good" jah jokes as we made our way to Home Depot. We drove there of course because I was being lazy.

It's been three weeks since I gave birth. Everything was fine the doctor had said. She said if I wants I could continue my sex life. I wanted to. And I know Jah did too but he always thought he was going to hurt me if he did. So he never touched me only when he hugged or kissed me and that sucked.

Once we reached the store entrance I went on looking for this Magical washing machine stokeley had been talking about.

Jahseh followed behind me looking around at things. He was so adorable as he played in his dreads. I smiled at turned around. That was all mine.

Walking i almost got ran over by a cart. "Sorry miss" a light skin boy said. I shook it off. "It's fine" I said and kept walking.

He kept looking at me. My body in particular. Jahseh bumped into him hard on purpose damn near breaking the guy shoulder. "Damn sorry bro" Jah said putting his arm around me and walking off.

"Your so petty" I laughed. "He needed to learn to keep is eyes to himself. Can't have anyone looking at you like you a all you can eat buffet" he said.

Then his phone started ringing. "What stoke" Jah said laughing.

"Nooo we gonna find it soon" he said. Then he sucked his teeth. "Boi go suck ya madda" he said in a Jamaican accent.

My heart pounded in my chest. Three words in my mind. Fuck. Me. Daddy.

"Alright bye " Jah said laughing and putting his phone in my purse. "You okay. Your breathing hard" he said.

I looked around and pulled his hand. "Woah where we going" he said chuckling as I lead him to the single bathrooms.

"What we doing in here?" He asked.

"Jahseh please fuck me. " I said pulling his hoodie strings. He smirked. "Oh" he said.

I lifted my hands underneath his hoodie because he wasn't wearing a shirt under. I ran my hands down his abs. "I want you to beg for it" he said. "Jahhhhh... you know what imma go find that little light skin boy he probably-
I was cut off my Jah pushing me on the wall. His hand wrapped around my throat. "What?" He said in my ear.

He lifted up my sundress and smacked my ass. "Getting thick babygirl" he groaned. He stood behind me looking at me in the mirror intensely.

Next thing you know he slid into me with no warning. I threw my head back to feel himself inside me. He went deeper as I closed my eyes. "Look at me... your pussy so tight " he moaned. I did as he said my mouth open ajar as he picked up his speed. He never lost eye contact with me as my nails dug into the sink. He started rolling his hips hitting that spot.

"Ughh Shit. Jah..."I moaned as his nails dug into my ass. "Fuck!" I screamed as he picked up his speed. He smiled. "You like daddy fucking you like that babygirl. Huh?" He said grabbing my hair.

"Mm yes daddy" I moaned. He pulled out tapping his throbbing erection on my ass. "Turn around baby". I did as told as he leaned me against the wall. His breathing harsh as he lifted one of my legs on his shoulder and entered in me. "Uhhh" I yelled gripping his back I knew I was probably scratching him so I stopped not wanting to hurt him.

"Fuck don't stop" he moaned his head in my neck. I pulled his dreads. "Jah... I can't hold it anymore " I groaned. He placed his lips on mine. "Just a little longer" he mumbled shoving his tongue down my throat.

I pressed my body closer to his as his thrusts got sloppy and deeper. He placed his hand on the wall beside me before looking deeply in my eyes and pulling out. "Get on your knees". He breathed jerking himself off as. Got on my knees waiting for his load.
He gripped my hair and pulled my mouth close to his tip as his load shooted down my throat.
I rolled my eyes back missing the taste of him.

"Shit that was the best public sex I ever had" he mumbled helping me up and fixing his jeans. I couldn't even stand up . "Woah I got you" he chuckled.
I rolled my eyes. "This is amusing to you" I said pushing his chest.

"I'm sorry princess" he said kissing my cheek. As we walked out the bathroom. No one suspected anything. Not like I cared but.

"Now let's go get the washing machine". He said gripping my ass. Then I realized something. "Jah i don't have underwear on" I whispered. He had ripped it with his impatient ass.

"Well since your pussy so good I'm going to have to take you shopping" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

My god I'm on love with this boy.