Chapter Eleven

I just wanna say thank you for all the reads. I thought this book wasn't going anywhere but thanks so much ❤️. Feel free to blow up my comments.

India's pov(three
Months)

"Jah!"  I yelled as I was on my back laying in the couch. No answer. "Jah!" I yelled louder. He ran downstairs "What?! What's going on" he said as he held the baby bag.  I chuckled. "No it's just that... um can you pass the remote" I said sheepishly.

He mean mugged me. A blew a kiss towards him and he caught it. I laughed but not too much because my back was killing me. "Aww baby your back hurt?" He asked.

I nodded "well get someone to help you with that" he chuckled. Sitting as he lifted my legs up and placed them on his lap. I sarcastically smiled at him as I switched to channels. There was a knock. And ski came in. "Good afternoon". He said formally. I rolled my eyes. My mood swings kicking in.

"Jah did I leave my durag her yesterday " he asked. Jah shrugged. He was about to get up but I placed my foot on him. His eyes widened. I knew he was not wearing underwear at the moment to. "Sorry ski I ain't see your durag" he said trying to move my foot.

"Well remember later we gotta go somewhere" ski said. Jah nodded.

"Aye get your foot off" Jah said as ski left. I massages him with my foot. "See I've been so caught up in this pregnancy. That I forgot you have needs too". I said scooting closer to him. "It's fine. Being with...." he moaned as I put my hand in his basketball shorts. I pulled out his member and began jacking him off. "India" he moaned as his head rested on my shoulder. I started using two hands. He grunted.

He put his hand over mine and slowly brought my hand to his tip and then back down. I heard his harsh breathing in my ear.

"Ugh" he moaned as his cum shot out. I let go and stared at the white liquid. I wonder what it taste like? If I taste it would he be grossed out? Would he kiss me?

I shrugged the thoughts off and brought my hand to my mouth and swallowed the substance. "Oh so you a trooper now " he chuckled. "God your annoying I just wanted to taste" I said.

He pulled up His shorts. "Ok I need to go somewhere with ski I'll be back mamas. I love you". He said kissing my lips over and over. "Alright be careful dickhead" I joked. He thumped my head and then ran out the door.

I decided to binge watch greys anatomy. As I did I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up with a phone call. "Yo come here real quick I think Jah in trouble" skis voice said. I groaned. "Where you at?"

"Gas station" ski said. So I walked my pregnant ass to the gas station. It wasn't far.  I saw Jah about to fight this guy. "Jahseh Onfroy " I yelled. The group parted making way for me.

"Stop!" He yelled at me. "Bitch who you yelling at. I will beat your as-

Then we heard sirens. My eyes widened. Police came out the cars and grabbed Jah pushing him to the ground as they had guns . "Wait no! Stop" I yelled standing infront of him.

"Run his pockets " police said. "Who are you?

"I'm his girlfriend. " I said. 

"We need to search h-

"I'll do it" I said as they rushed me. "Jah baby. Put your hands up ok" I said as I patted him. In his pockets were a receipt and a white box.

I turned to the officers "see there is nothing-

I was cut off by everyone cheering. Are they out they damn mind. i turned around to see Jah on his knees with the ring box in his hand. I clapped my hand over my mouth.

The officers smiled and out they guns away as they hugged me.

"Would you marry me India?" Jahseh asked. My breath caught in my throat as I looked at ski. He nodded approvingly. I looked back down at Jahseh.

"Jahseh you got me fucked up" I laughed as I dried my tears.  "Just say yes" he whispered. "Yes! Yes!" I said hugging him after he slipped the ring on my finger.

We shared a kiss and everyone cheered. "I'm sorry I probably scared you" he chuckled in my ear. "Do that shit again and I'll murder you" I joked as I hugged him tightly.

"I love you" He said wiping my tears. I looked into his eyes and smiled. "I love you too".

Aww this was so adorable ❤️❤️❤️

Thoughts 👍👍👍