Chapter Four

India's pov
"Dead inside" someone sang softly in my ear. I pushed myself back towards the person who was keeping warm. The person chuckled. The voice belonging to Jahseh. "If your hungry ski making some eggs are something " he said.

He was going to get up but I wrapped my arms around his torso. I don't know why but I didn't want him to go. "Are you okay because before you didn't want me to touch you and now your...well this" he said."I don't know I just like your personality" I said shrugging.

He smiled. "Can I ask you a question?" He said. I nodded. "Do you believe in love at first sight " he asked. This made me blush. "Um it depends I guess" I said. He nodded ask if taking in what I had just said."Well imma take a shower " he said kissing my forehead. The gesture causing me to blush. He took his stuff and left the room. He left the room. I missed my momma and I knew I could fit through the window. I looked at the door I locked it and I opened the window. I could leave. I was going through. Then the door knob started moving.

"India! Open the door" jahseh said. I frantically climbed through the window. "INDIA I'll break this door down"

I ran out from the window into the outside world the sun beating on my back as I ran into the woods. Branches scratched at me but I kept running. I saw a man. "Hey!!!" I said trying to get his attention. He turned around a knife in his hand. My eyes widened. I realized this man was mental and I had disturbed him. I screamed as he charged for me but the impact didn't come. I opened my eyes to see the old man drop lifeless and an angry Jahseh behind him.

"Why did you run?" He said. Tears filled my eyes. I realized that I couldn't run and that no one would have my back or care about me like Jahseh did. His eyes softened. "I'm not mad I just don't want you hurt." He said examining the scratches on my arm and cheek.

He wiped my tears putting his arm around me as he brought me back to the house.

He waited outside the door as I took a shower. I let the water clean the dirt from my body. After i got out a brushed my hair letting it fall on my back and pulled on a hoodie and black tights with Gucci slides. When I came out he pulled the hoodie down.
"Don't want no one staring at what's mine" he whispered sending shivers done my spine. I eyed Riyah as I went downstairs.

Ananda and Cherie smiled at me.riyah looked at Jahseh during breakfast the whole time. She kept eating her bacon all sexily like who does that. Jahseh obviously wasn't paying attention because he was laughing it up with the boys.

She wouldn't stop. "Jahseh" I called his name. "Yes babygirl" He asked . "Can you show me where the cereal at?" I asked. He nodded getting up with me to go in the kitchen and of course Riyah gonna wanna wash her dishes the same time.

"Ight so they have Cinnamon Toast Crunch... and-Riyah what are you doing" Jahseh sighed as she bent down. I'm tired of this girl. I don't know why but the attention she was giving Jahseh didn't sit well with me.

I wasn't even hungry anymore so I joined ananda on the couch. She smiled at me as we all watched a movie. Jahseh sat next to me and Riyah sat on the other side of him.

She bit her lip while watching the television. Uh uh I wasn't gonna go down like this. So I sat in Jah lap. When I tell you homegirls was mad, she was mad. He held my waist. Ski wiggles his eyebrows and I flicked him off playfully.

I leaned back on jah's chest. He was really attractive to me now. His lashes were so curly and his lips were plump and his eyes were s beautiful color. I don't even know why but I wondered how it felt to kiss someone. His focus was on the movie. The fact that he didn't even know he was attractive made him way more attractive. I touched the loyalty tattoo on his jaw. I knew he was watching my every move and I knew she was mad.

I brushed my lips against his and then our lips finally connected. It was a brief kiss but little did I know in the back of my mind it meant everything to me.

"Welll Damn" Trippie said and WiFi laughed along.  X smiled up at me and buried his face in my chest as he hugged me. I never knew I could make someone so happy. And genuinely it felt good. Riyah went and plopped next to WiFi who smiled at her but she rolled her eyes. I sent WiFi a sympathetic look. You could tell he loved her too much to let her go.

Jahseh pulled me closer. But the way he held me made me think that he knew me.

Jahseh... why does that ring a bell.

_________

Thanks for the reads im so excited sksk 😂😂

Love y'all ❤️❤️