Chapter 15

India's pov (6 months)

I just came from work tired and stressed. I've been overworked by my boss Dedrick. He judged me for every little thing. He sent me up and down the corridors just to remember he didn't even need the paperwork anymore. His coffee was too black for his liking. Then he said I wasn't wearing flattering clothing because I had flats. So I had to go and change into heels and come back. He honestly worked my last nerve. My feet are sore and I just want to sleep.

Jahseh was home with the twins.

I came in the house my feet hurting so bad. Tears prickled my eyes at the cramps. I went into our shared bedroom. I heard humming from the twins room. Probably Jah singing them to sleep. I took off my clothes taking a shower hoping it would relieve the stress and pain. After the shower I whimpered and went into the bedroom.

I didn't feel sexy so I didn't wear anything appealing to bed. Just some boy shorts and an oversized college shirt. Jah saw me as he was on his phone shirtless with sweats on.

"Baby" He said hugging me. I weakly smiled and hugged him back. He pulled away. "What's wrong? " he said wiping my cheek. "It's awful. My body hurts. He doesn't give me a break. Not even lunch. I didn't have lunch today. Jah I-

I suddenly felt the urge to throw up. I went into the bathroom throwing up In tHe toilet. Jah held my hair and rubbed my back. "It's ok baby" he cooed.

I brushed my teeth after as he followed me. Then he went downstairs. I laid in the bed motionless tears blurred my vision. After Jah came back with some food and my favorite peppermint tea. I smiled.

"Here" He said placing the food in my lap. I reached for it took the fork feeding me the Alfredo. I loved how he cared for me. I blushed under his gaze. He still had that affect on me. When he finished feeding me he kissed my cheek. "The twins are sleeping peacefully". He said kissing my cheek again.
I held his torso tightly. "I never felt this pain before" I whimpered. He rubbed my back.

He kissed stomache. Then he kneeled at the foot of he bed."Jah what are you doing?" I asked.

"Just relax babygirl daddy's got you" he said coming back up and placing a kiss on my lips. His hands traveled down my legs to my white freshly manicured feet. "Lay on your stomache"He said. I did as told as I rested my head on the pillow. I felt him hover over me. Purposely making sure his print was directly  against me. His fingers worked as he massages my back in circles.

"Jah that feels good" I mumbled as he went lower.  He continued doing that until he laid beside me and start rubbing my ass. "Dia I love you" Jah said. I smiled "Jah I lo-

Then his phone rang. He groaned picking it up. "Yes?  Fine I'll meet you tomorrow. Yea alright" he said in a hushed voice.

"Who was that? " I asked.

"Ski wanting to make some new song" he said shrugging.
He hugged me and we fell asleep.

Morning

I woke up on a Saturday to my fiancée not being there and my children crying their lungs out. I yawned and went into the twins room. "Aww yalll hungry" I cooed picking them up as they sucked their thumbs. I prepared on breast feeding them.

We played all day after. "Come on jay give the ball to mommy" I said. Then Jah stumbled into the door.

I smiled when I saw him. "Baby" I said hugging him.

"Dada" Jaylen said. I gasped. "Dada dada " Jocelyn followed. Jah smiled hugging them. Then I noticed something. Two hickies on his neck that I didn't give.

"Come on kiddos go play" I said taking them and putting them to play together.

Jah came to kiss me but I turned away. "Why did you lie? Who were you with?" I asked.
He looked down. "Cinthia"he whispered.

Tears prickled my eyes. I didn't even say anything. I looked at the ring on my finger. I removed it from my hand and placed it in his. "Give it to cinthia. She seems to be the Apple in your eyes" I whispered.

"Don't kiss my children. Don't touch them" I said looking at him.

"But I made them-

"And you also took time to leave them alone with their sick mother so you could-

He squinted. "Sick?"

"My depression came back Jah. And your just making it worse. Because of you I feel insecure. I can't give you anything good? Huh? Don't I fulfill your needs. Don't I support you? You kidnapped my ass but I never told a soul. I protected you because I loved you. You walked out on me twice but I..."

I began crying. "I always put you before me. I never told you that I use to stick my diggers down my throat to throw up because I thought you were into the super model girls I thought I wasn't good enough" I cried.

Jocelyn and Jaylen were oblivious to the fact that we were arguing and it was better that way.

"Please... don't cry" Jah said trying to touch me. I shook my head. " I don't want to marry you Jahseh. We aren't together . I hate you" I said. He looked down "you don't mean that. I'm sorry I just I don't know" he said.

I shook my head sitting down.

Next thing you know my heart started hurting and then I blacked out....

Sorry I couldn't update I had school. Freshman gang wya?

But anyways school was cool it was good.

Hope y'all enjoying Jahseh and his antics in this chapter because it's getting juicy