Chapter 19

Jahseh's pov

I knocked on that nigga door. No one will ever put they hands on my wife. Never. It came to the point where he still didn't open it so I kicked his door down. The sudden noise causing his house to be an eerie silent.

He was having dinner with his parents but I don't give a fuck. I sauntered over them as the mother tried to call the police.
"Listen ma'am I ain't here for you. I'm here because your son thinks it's okay to put his hands on my wife". I said shoving my hands in my pockets.

"I-I-I

"I-I-I- spit it out nigga" I yelled slamming my fists on the table. "She got bruises all from you". I said.

His parents looked down in shame and embarrassment."touch her again. I swear to god you lucky my wife got a heart, she told me not to hurt you so I won't. I'm just gonna give you a little warning" I said grabbing his collar.

He trembled in my arms. "Don't fucking touch her!" I said shoving him. He nodded frantically. "If I see you do I'll kill you and I'll make your poor mama watch. You don't wan that".

After that I left. I left to go home to India. She was excited because jay jay and lyn was coming home today.

As I made my way I see Geneva. "Jahseh" She said trying to hug me but I swerved her. "Excuse me miss"I said and kept on walking.

"Fine be like that? That's why I never liked your ugly no goood worthless depressed ass. I hope you jump off a cliff. Soon you will realize no one will love you like I do and when you do you'll be laying in your grave". She yelled. Those words stung but I kept walking.

As soon as I reached home I was greeted with lyn and jay jay. "Daddddy" they yelled.

I smiled at my beautiful babies. "Wassup kiddos. Give daddy sugar" I said kneeling infront of them a they peppered me in kisses.

I smiled as they giggled. "Where's mama" I asked.

"Kitchen" lyn said. I smiled ruffling her soft curls and went in the kitchen.

I hugged India from behind. She smiled. "Hey Jah" .

"Hi baby" I mumbled into her neck.

She turned around giving me a full hug and a kiss on my lips. "What's wrong " She asked.

I shook my head and continued kissing her. "Jah stop the kids are here" she giggled. Then she fixed two plates for them. "Food ready" she yelled. They both came running as I lifted them on the chairs.

As they are downstairs ski came in the house like he own it. "Wassup kids"he said with bags in his hand.

"Uncle ski!" They yelled with their mouthful. "Chew y'all food" India yelled going upstairs. I understand she was in a bad mood because she had work today. Imma fuck it outta her though.

"Ski watch them little brats" I chuckled.

I went upstairs to see india laying  on her stomache. I had a moment to admire the booty.

I rubbed her back as I laid on top of her. "Jahhhh" she groaned.

"Lemme take you stress away babygirl" I said rubbing circles into her waist . "My job is so annoying" she said sniffling. Awww

I pulled her to my chest. "Babygirl quit. You could do something else. Be a teacher you love kids and you just got your master degree "I said.

She looked up at me with wet lashes. I lifted her chin up.

She placed her lips on mine. " i saw Geneva today. "I said.

"What happened" she said rubbing her thumb against my cheek.

"She said I was worthless-

"To hell with her!" She yelled. I chuckled.

She played with my sweatpants draw strings. "You look really good today" she whispered.

"I do?" I asked. She nodded.

We were about to kiss and then we heard a glass shatter downstairs.

"Jesus what is stokeley making my kids do?"