Part 20: Chubby girl and popular hot guy. What a match!

Will's POV

I was the happiest guy in the world. I didn't care about anything but being with Abby. I could not help but smile at her whenever I turned my face and saw her lovely eyes and her ready smile. She was mine!

We talked all the way to her house. We discussed books and films; we went from music to our favorite kinds and food. Time passed by so fast. We were getting close to her house. And as we grew closer to her street she went quiet.

"What's wrong, Abby?" I asked her, dreading for a second that she had started to regret 'this'.

"It's just that, I'm scared... what if you wake up tomorrow or some of these days and realize that this, me, is not what you want... I'm scared of not being enough for you".

My heart ached so much the moment she said those last words. I had been listening carefully and shared her words. Her fears were my fears and I was feeling the same. So, I pulled over, unbuckled and hugged her.

"I love you, Abby" I whispered into her hair "I, too, fear that I cannot be enough for you. I'm scared shitless". She laughed at that and her chest trembled against mine. God, I loved her more and more every second.

When we arrived at her door she didn't want me to come in. She wanted to talk to talk to her mom first. And , besides, I had to break up with Jessica. She gave me a peck goodbye, but that wasn't enough for me so I drew her into a deeper kiss. She came out panting and flushed. She looked gorgeous!

I watched her get inside and then I drove away. My heart was beating so fast. I wanted to scream! I laughed like crazy as I got to the highway. I was not affraid of anything. I was happy.

I looked at my cellphone then, which had started vibrating. I took it with my left hand and kept on drving. It was a message from Abby. I smiled and read: 'thanks x da gr8 day.love ya'. She was the sweetest little thing. I looked up to the road againg and saw two blinding lights and then darkness...