Part 25: Chubby girl and popular hot girl. What a match!

Abby's POV

Day goes by easily and, without thinking it, I find myself at the end of the day holding a mug of chamomile. I'm cozy under a blanket and watching some random re-run of Seinfeld when I hear a knock on the door.

I put the mug away and go for the door when I hear another knock. Patience is a virtue, I sing-song to the person outside as I keep on looking for the keys. I find them and when I open the door I get paralyzed by a pair of blue, oh so blue, beautiful eyes.

"Sorry for being here so late, I would've called you but your phone's off"

"Oh, is that so?" I mumble as I find my phone and "Yeah, sorry... I must've forgotten to charge it"

" 'tis okay" Robert says and I kind of almost forget to ask why he's here and so late. But I do and he doesn't answer immediately.

"Well, err... you weren't answering your phone and I wanted to know if you were fine" he states in that sexy British accent.

In a part of my brain some bells ring. I mean, is that creepy as hell or what? But other part, kind of creepy as this situation thinks he looks so sexy in that suede jacket.

"Who told you were I lived?" I manage, point for my wittiness.

He grins and steps in. "Can I come in?"

I nod and move away to signal him in. He walks by and, thank God for the narrow hall, I smell his vanilla scent feeling dizzy. I shake my head and do a mental note for me to remember wearing something sexier next time. No next time silly! I shake my head and keep walking.

" I needed a book" he says.

"Which book?" I throw the words at him as I if defending myself from an attack. He doesn't even move at my being so forward and starts talking about a book that doesn't really exist. I start laughing and tell him so.

Before I notice we're sitting on the couch talking about nothing and everything and listening to my favourite songs. I find my smile easy and natural at his smart comments. His knowledge of the world is so vast and attractive. I can't help but lean in when he touches my hand at a quick joke.

I can't help not feeling nothing and absolutely everything when he brushes his knee against my thigh. It's magical how his eyes are so warm and his smile so fresh as a spring morning.

"... and I told him no!" he says, I know I've missed the gist of what he was saying but I smile. The music changes into a piano ballad song.

"I like that song" he says looking back at my Ipod. "Wounds grow grass, how's that possible?"

"Just listen" I say mockingly serious as Lauryn Peacock's voice starts.

We go very silent then, and as the music continues we lock eyes. I can't seem to move or even breathe. His eyes look bluer and I realize he's leaning in. I feel my pulse everywhere, he traces my bottom lip with one of his fingers and I sigh opening my mouth and moving my jaw forward for more of his touch.

I feel the couch move but I'm so enthralled I don't look away but almost jump when I feel him touching my cheek. Time seems to have stopped, I vaguely still listen to the same song playing but my room seems to have different colors of lights when he leans closer and I can smell his fresh breath.

We are as close as we can be without kissing and I can't wait any longer and close the distance between us. It's just a brush of lips, I move away like I don't believe it happening and then he grabs me by the back of my neck and we kiss.

Will's POV

I can't help but start kissing her as a drowning man would breathe his only source of air. I feel her whimper and wanting more, I want so much more of her; I want everything... I couldn't stop myself from coming tonight. I had seen her today and hadn't been able to sleep without seeing her again.

Her precious body is pinned under mine and her hands pull at my shirt. We don't stop kissing, I don't go for air until I absolutely have to and then I stop panting as I look at her breathing heavily.

She smiles and her eyes shine. I could cry but I don't have to. I go down for a peck but she kisses me back with eagerness and arches her back as the kiss grows into something more. I grunt at the stirring of her. Is this really happening?

"Yes" she says against my lips smiling and kissing me with the force I never found in all the girls I've been with. She read my mind or was it just a spear of the moment thing? Who cares?

I have to stop, but I don't have the strength and my hands creep into her tank top and I feel her warm skin under my touch. She feels soft and smooth and I do delirious. I don't want to stop this so I pull at her shirt and have her naked breasts before me in a moment.

She looks luscious and her body tempts me in every possible way. She's not a skinny chick, she's real and sexy. I take a second to look at her once more before a take her breasts in my hands. I can't seem to tire from playing with her nipples and I take one with my mouth only to listen her whimper. I take more of her breast and make her arch her back. She's exquisite and natural. I don't stop taking her breast in my mouth but start grabbing her round hips.

I have her moving and whimpering under me, and it feels glorious. She's a natural in every sense of the word. I plant sweet kisses here and there going down her soft tummy. She makes a move to cover but I pat her hands.

"Don't, I want to see you" I saw and hear my voice going deeper. She seems to notice something in my eyes and blushes but doesn't try to cover herself anymore.

I pull down her sweat pants and underwear, I can't wait any longer and I touch her with a finger finding her wet, oh so wet. I do it again with a long stroke down between her legs and look at her face contort under my touch. She bites her bottom lip and smiles the sexiest I've ever seen her.

I wait no longer and take off my shirt and pants, underwear included, in a moment and I'm kissing her once more. Her body and mine touch where I never allowed myself to imagine it be. I'm as hard as ever and she moves her hands up my back scratching with her fingernails. 

One moment we're just kissing and touching and the next I find myself inside her. It happens naturally and I don't know if I did it or it was her doing, but it feels amazing and I close my eyes to feel her wrapping warmth around me.

We're making love and when I start stroking her deeper she bites at my bottom lip and pants. She moves under me and grabs me by the waist only to make the sensations stronger.

I want this to last forever, I could die right here and now and everything would make sense. She takes my face between her hands and screams her orgasm and makes me come from her screams only.

We fall asleep some minutes after, she puts her head on my chest and I sleep soundly with her small hand on my chest and her leg around me.