Daycare#First Day#Rubab and Talha#

• Dedicated to Umer Shakoor

Surah Al-Hujraat, Verse 11:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا يَسْخَرْ قَوْمٌ مِّن قَوْمٍ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونُوا خَيْرًا مِّنْهُمْ وَلَا نِسَاءٌ مِّن نِّسَاءٍ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُنَّ خَيْرًا مِّنْهُنَّ وَلَا تَلْمِزُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ وَلَا تَنَابَزُوا بِالْأَلْقَابِ بِئْسَ الِاسْمُ الْفُسُوقُ بَعْدَ الْإِيمَانِ وَمَن لَّمْ يَتُبْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ

O you who believe! let not (one) people laugh at (another) people perchance they may be better than they, nor let women (laugh) at (other) women, perchance they may be better than they; and do not find fault with your own people nor call one another by nicknames; evil is a bad name after faith, and whoever does not turn, these it is that are the unjust.

(English - Shakir)

via iQuran

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ΔΔ  Fatima ππ

With a more human-like air about her Mrs. Jasmine mouthed a 'follow me' to Fatima and Mrs.Khan. Fatima felt perplexed as to why she now felt it necessary to keep Fatima between herself and Mrs.Khan. They stepped into an opulently furnished office. Fatima's eyes caught the name 'Jamshaid' gleaming on the metal plate resting against the huge table.

The office reminded her of Mustafa bhai's office( he isn't her brother-in-law yet: D). He was the son of Fatima's father's best friend. ( Note: I don't know what's it with me and BF's. I suppose its that I've got Hania stuck to my brain real bad :p)

Jasmine opened up one of the many files, a nearby cabinet held. She took out a formal looking document and handed it to Fatima.

"This is a form every intern fills. Take it along and bring it back tomorrow. You need to prepare these three things. Mail them to me or bring me a copy." She handed Fatima a page.

It read :

ID card( photocopy)

Educational documents(photocopies)

Acceptance application.

"Address the Application to Mr.Jamshaid. Even though he refers to himself as an intern, he owns this place down to the last brick. " She elongated the k at the end of brick, emphasising on it. Fatima and her heart felt great apathy to anything that wasn't cute, cuddly and innocent. In a nut shell- children.

She tried her best to hide the annoyance she felt. She was over her fear of the lady. Now all she felt was annoyance. She bit the inside of her cheek to distract herself. Her eyes scanned the room. Soon they found something interesting.

A handsome guy's picture with 'Talha' on his knee. She had allowed herself only a glance towards the prepossessing face. Something more attractive held her attention. It was another angel. This time a female one. She had a strong resemblance to Talha.

The same hazel eyes and fair complexion. Her brown hair fell around her delicate shoulders in soft, volumous waves. She sure had a LOT of hair on that tiny head of hers.

Fatima's heart felt excited ,she would be able to heal in no time In shaa Allah. She rubbed her hands together, feeling all bubbly.

"Can I start working with the children today? " She enquired. She knew she sounded impatient, but didn't care.