Fatima's healing begins<3

Aoa loveliesss!

This chapter is dedicated to the sweet,Darling, pretty and gorgeous "fatima890". Go visit her profile and checkout her book" My angel". Da book's fantastic n Fatima is a real hon<3<3

COMMENT

VOTE

N FOLLOW

ALLAHAFIZ

SARA

XOXO

XXX

1 year and 10 months ago:

ΔΔDr.AsherΔΔ

Dr.Asher told her parents about the treatment. She was to be kept in a peaceful environment. Possibly with children around. Won't she harm the children? They were worried. Nobody must be put at stake! She is innocuous to all ,but herself he assured them.

He was confident about this. She should be taken to a daycare and be kept under observation. All sharp objects and toys will be removed; she would be safe( In shaa Allah!) She wasn't amongst the mentally impaired patients.

She was just suffering from self-accusation. Her silence didn't help at all. She had kept quiet even under heavy questioning. She was strong he could give her that. Strong and innocuous.

His brother was an internee at the daycare. He had told him about Fatima's condition. Jamshaid had agreed to help Mrs.Khan ( Fatima's nurse) supervise her. Once her parents agreed ,he prepared everything.

She was told that the day care needed an internee and she had handed him her CV at once. Well that was easy! Dr.Asher smiled to himself. His other patients hadn't been too enthusiastic about the idea.

She will be his most successful case yet. He smiled yet again as he imagined himself giving a speech to the hospital's board of directors about exactly how successful his methods were. Surely this case would earn him the "Head psychologist's" seat. Fatima had the will and he the resources and the methods. Everything would be perfect.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

ΔΔFatimaΔΔ

Fatima felt very excited about the internship at the "Rising Sun" daycare. She was too happy today. Alhamdulillah ! Alhamdillah! She silently thanked Allah(swt). If they could trust her with children that meant her mental health was changing for the better.

She hummed Maher Zain's nasheed ,"In shaa Allah" to herself. Its slow,steady rhythm always helped calm her furious,errant heart. She wrapped her light-cream coloured hijab around her head. It went well with her fair complexion.

Her dark-brown jilbab felt soft against her bare legs and had lustrous folds. She always wore a short shirt and burmudas underneath her jilbab to ward off the heat. Grabbing her cell she gave Dr.Asher a missed call. He was quick to call her back.

"Asslamualaikum! Ms.Fatima ,Mrs.Khan and Jamshaid will guide you to the daycare. They are waiting for you in the waiting room on the second floor."

Reality dawned onto Fatima. So her health was still questionable . He should have used the word 'take' instead of 'guide'. But seriously, she thought. The Jamshaid guy would be quite superfluous for Mrs.Khan(Fatima's nurse, mentioned in a previous chapter) could manhandle her with ease. A dry laugh escaped her throat.

"Oh I'm glad you are happy about today Ms.Fatima! I promise today will be an excellent day In shaa Allah! "

"Yes In shaa Allah! But who is Jamshaid? "

"Jamshaid is another intern at the daycare. "

"OK thank you! Fatima whispered. "

Saying her Salam she hung up. So she wasn't as sane as she would have liked to think herself to be. She thought. But I will control all urges to harm myself in front of those angles.

Fatima silently vowed to herself. Turning off the lights and locking the door behind her she moved towards the waiting room. She frowned at the meek nurse who was on guard, making the poor lady shiver. Mouthing a sorry Fatima began to walk towards the elevator.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€