The Bond-continued^.^

Over with my assignment, my mind could now only think about the relationship between me and my sister. I knew that many things were wrong and that it was high time that I confronted Sara about it. We had been neglectful of each other , since a few weeks now.

Sara hardly left her room, I or one of my parents had to force her out when it was time for a meal. I knew I couldn't use my past sickness as an excuse, but it was a major contributor to the distance created between us.

I got up, not bothering to put on my hijab, having no na-mehram present in the house. I opened the door to her room and entered. I saw she was watching something on her tablet. On getting near I found it to be a scene from a party.

I could see a couple of inappropriately dressed  guys and girls swaying to the high booming beat.Drinks and all in hand, it was what would be called a typical party in a night club. I turned my attention towards Sara, headphones in her ears,she was also swaying to the beat. Despite the headphones I could hear the music as well. That's when she turned and our eyes met.

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you knock? "She asked, doing nothing to mask the clear annoyance in her eyes and voice.

"What the heck are you watching?"I questioned back , not bothering to answer hers.

"What's it got to do with you?" She gave me a smirk that unexpectedly sent chills down my spine. Was this really Sara? I found it hard to believe.

"What kinda bogus question is that,Sara?" I asked, knowing my face must be showing how much her words hurt me.

But clearly she hadn't had enough or rather she had just started. I wanted to run from the room,that was what her sharp gaze was doing to me. But my feet remained glued and I saw Sara's lips move,but couldn't make out what she was saying. My feet were suddenly at my command again and like a coward I ran away from her room,her accusing eyes, her clenched hands,away from all of her.

I got into my room, locked the door and stood with my back against it. Tears streaming down my face, I could feel the pain I was causing myself by digging my long nails into the palms of my hands. I lightly bit my lower lip to stop it from shaking.

I began to see that the bond we once shared was all gone now. Who's fault was it? Nobody's, it was all a misunderstanding. It aggravated things that Sara was going further and further away from Islam. She hardly prayed and from today I knew that she was into seeing weird stuff as well.

My nerves had considerably calmed down, but I knew that this stress wasn't good for my health. I hadn't recovered fully yet. I took a bath and put on my prayer clothes. Grabbing the prayer mat, I went to the drawing room and offered the Asr prayer. I prayed long and hard for Sara. For her pychological and spiritual health. Then I prayer for the Muslims in Gaza and all around the world.

My stress had diminished by ten folds. I thanked Allah before changing into my pajamas and sleeping onto my bed.

--------------------------------------------------------

chapter 3 end:D

Authors Note<3<3

Assalamualakum!!

Happy Ramadan!

Wow man writing stuff is fun,even if only a few ppl are reading.

The next chapters gona be better IA!

Everyone plz a few minutes before aftaar each day, pray to Allah for the people of Gaza,may Allah protect them and relieve them of this hardship.Ameen!!

Allahafiz!!