Confronting Sara-part 1 ^.^

With another mini-bag full of medicines and a prescription in Dr.Asher's neat hand writing ,I made my way back home.I know doctors have awful handwritings, but Dr.Asher is different alright.It isnt only the handwriting, he rrsembles my dad in many other cool ways.

But thats a story for another time, back to the present now.:p I reached home and rang the bell, hopefully everyone was back by now.The gate was opened by Sara, a lollypop in her mouth, baby much? I chuckled, yesterday's argument and frustrations all forgotten now.

"Assalamualaikum! I said, smiling and showing my pretty whites.She grunted at first, but then she too chuckled.Seeing her laugh made my heart feel so warm and giddy.

"Waalaikumasalam!"She replied.

"Sars, my baby..umm."I used her nickname, I always used it when I was about to talk about something serious.She sensed it and before I could continue, she spoke out."Before you spill out whatever you have in your mind, I want to remind you that we are standing outside the main gate"I face palmed myself , sheesh not here , we were supposed to do this 'serious talk' business in the privacy of our room.

"Oops!!"I muttered,giving sars a sheepish grin.I turned and got into the car,Sara had opened the gate.The car had to be driven into the right garage,so she also had its door open by the time I got near it.Done with the parking business,I unstrapped myself and nodded at Sara to follow me.

It was 5 pm so I figured mom and dad were having their nap.We tip-toed past their room and went upstairs.Once inside my room I took off my jilbab and hijab,threw both into the laundry basket, grabbed my pajamas and got into the bathroom to freshen up.

Half an hour later,we sat on my bed cross-legged,facing each other.

"Sara,I am sorry for the other day,I over-reacted."I started, we just had to discuss this out,sort things out.

"I understand ,Fati but what's with the formality? Why the sorry n stuff??"She asked using her perplexed tone.Haha,that's Sara for you,I can feel a change in her tone befitting different situations.

"Sars,I felt terrified of you,dude.That isn't normal right?I booked up an appointment with the doc today,and guess what?I have been prescribed more medicines!"I told her,raising my hands to move my flicks out of my face.That's when I realised I had started crying.

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 end ^.^

Authors nOte:

Aoa my loveliess!

Enjoy!
Coming up next...
Saras point of view IA!!
stay tuned

Allahafiz!!

Sara
xoxo
xxx