MUSLIMS r NT TERRORISTS!!

This chapter is dedicated to WaVeSSS

I <3 her

she's such a sweet Darling ::::***::::*:::*:*:*

Thank you for reading and praising my book.Ur complements made me smile!<3

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<33<3<3<<33<3<<33<3

Surah Maryam, Verse 95:

وَكُلُّهُمْ آتِيهِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فَرْدًا

And every one of them will come to Him on the day of resurrection alone.

(English - Shakir)

via iQuran

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3>3<33<<3

I continued to recite until I was sure that Sara had slept. Making her comfortable on the settee I covered her with the spare duvet from my closet. Looking around I found my room to be quite unprepossessing,no wonder it looked so with the mess I'd created.

Sheesh!! What must Mahra think of me??! I panicked and decided to clean it all up before she'd wake up. I took up the mini-towels from my chair and dumped them into the laundry basket. Next I collected my books from the side tables and neatly arranged them into my racks.

Working my way through the mess,setting things right here and there,I finished half an hour later. I beemed proudly at my hard work and smacked my lips together in satisfaction.

Taking hold of my tablet I put it up for charging and made my way to the wash room. It was pretty clean,thankfully. I stepped out and sat on my bed ,near Mahra. I observed her rythmatic breathing.

Seeing her so close after two years made me so restless that I wanted to wake her up at once and talk to her. But seeing her look so comfortable I could not bring myself to disturb her. I laid down beside her and closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Alas! sleep would not come.

I sat up on my bed and rested my back against it. Messaging my temples I tried to ease my throbbing head. The past was replaying itself in my brain. It showed apathy towards my feelings.My own brain enjoyed torturing me.

I soon lost to my brain and it snaked its way to the past again much against my will.

_________________________

>FLASH BACK<

I woke up to feel great pain in my back. I blinked as my eyes took in the ugly table and chair. Whenever did such ugly things get into my room??I groaned as realisation hit me. It wasn't my room,my heaven. But a room that was my prison,a hell.

Balling my fists I got onto my feet and banged at the prison door. It was opened by the frail,sweet lady.

"Could I please have some water I have to do wudu(ablution)."

Nodding her yes she left and returned with a bucket.

"You see that crack,do your wudu near it to let the water seep out."