Re-Incarnated Love Ch.11

I woke up vaguely remembering what happened before I fell asleep. I opened my eyes to find electric blue ones staring back at me curiously.

Oh yeah it was just Dustin. For a second there I was thinking about running out of my room and screaming for help. That wouldn't have ended well.

Wait... Why was I cuddling with him with my arms around his waist? Curse my sleep snuggling. It's a weird habit that I can't break. Mostly because I'm not conscious when I do it.

I moved back giving us some space.

"How are you feeling?"

"Much better. I haven't been able to sleep much knowing that someone could creep up on me in the night and take advantage of me."

"Well you're perfectly safe here. I'd never hurt you"

"Thank you prince Markus" I forgot to tell him my real name.

"By the way my name is actually Jacob. Markus's half-brother."

"That's impossible. King Lucifer only has three children. I'm sure I would've heard about you"

"I'm his half demon son. I was raised on earth"

"If your half demon that makes you a hybrid like me"

"Yep"

"No wonder why the Black Metallist group kidnapped you"

"I guess so. But no one can know. You can't tell anybody about me"

"I have no one to tell. My mom hates me and left me on the streets, I've met my father only once when I was 3, I have no friends, and I got taken away from my brother" I feel so bad for him. He's seems like a really sweet guy.

"Starting now I'm your friend" I pulled him into a hug. He flinched at first and was really tense but then he relaxed his muscles and sunk into my arms. Poor thing will probably need some time to adjust to this

"Thank you. You're the nicest person I've ever met other than my brother" He obviously doesn't know me that well

"That's a first" I laughed a little. In just a month my life turned around completely. For better and for worse.

"Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Can I get some clothes? All I have on is your jacket." I forgot he was mostly naked. That just made the whole cuddling and hugging thing a whole lot weirder.

"Of course." It's not like I can take Dustin clothes shopping like I did with Neris. He can just wear my clothes until I can get him some clothes of his own. I did pack like a hundred clothes. I'm just fashionable like that.

I got up from the bed and took out a pair of under wear, shorts and a shirt.

I passed the clothes to Dustin and stepped out of the room to give him some privacy.

My stomach suddenly growled loudly. I'm super hungry right now. I should get something for Dustin too. He probably hasn't eaten something decent for a month.

I made my way down to the kitchen to be pulled in a surprise kiss from Neris who came out of no where.

As much as I enjoyed it I was starving. I pulled back from the kiss. Neris pouted like he usually does when I do.

"I can't get turned on by you right now. I need to get something to eat. I'm hungry" I said rubbing my tum tums.

"Ugh fine. But I'll play with you as soon as you're finished."

"My mouth will already be full with the first task. Besides I need to bring some food for my guest"

"Sometimes I get the feeling that you're trying to avoid me"

"Of course not." I can see why he thinks that. Usually I have an excuse on why he can't hangout and limit my sexual encounters to just Siren. I'm obviously busy with all that's going on but I still think I need to manage more time for him .

I pulled him into a slow passionate kiss that showed him how I felt. I'm a firm believer in actions speak louder than words.

"I love you Neris"

"This is the first time you've ever said that" Hmmm. It is the first time.

"Sorry about that. I wasn't very sure at first and later with everything that's going on I started getting side tracked"

"It's ok. It must be hard going through all of this. But know you're not alone. We all got your back"

"Thanks" I gave Neris another kiss. "All this emotional stuff made hungrier. Come on"

"Why am I going with you to get food for you and your hybrid friend?"

"Because your gonna eat with us."

"What?! Why?!"

"Because you felt like I was avoiding you so I'm inviting you to join me. It's ok to say no."

"Wait I wanna come too. But it's going to be awkward talking to a stranger"

"You're gonna be fine. I bet you two will get along ok"

We walked to the kitchen and I asked the cooks to get me some snacks for three people.

The cooks came back with after a short time with a bunch of triangle cut bacon and cheese sandwiches and three glasses of water that I ordered.

I speed walked to my room because I was starving but didn't want to run and drop the food like an idiot.

I walked in my room to see that Dustin was just mindlessly looking out the window in deep thought.

"Hey Dustin. I brought food and a friend of mine" Dustin turned around and he seemed shocked to see Neris even though I just said he was here.

"Jacob. Why didn't you tell me the hybrid you found was my brother?" Brother???

"How? What? When? Where?" I know I wasn't making any sense but I'm super confused.

"Dustin is my half brother. I had to watch us both when we were on the streets since are mom kicked us out. I had a job as one of your father's close guards to get us money and small place to live.

Then the Black Metalist group came after Dustin they took him away one night, but I couldn't fight them all off. I had no idea where they took him. I left the underworld to find someone I thought could help me, and then I found you. I brought you to your dad because he I knew he'd want to see you.

After I was planning to go back out into the underworld and search for Dustin but. I fell in love with you and couldn't leave you. I've been worried about him ever since" That's such a sad story. I literally cried a little through that story but I wiped at my eyes repeatedly.

"The reason you lost touch with only the family member you had was because of me"

"No. The reason I found him was because of you. It wasn't your fault Dustin got kidnapped and I probably would have never found him even with my consistent searching. I have you to thank for him being here."

I was pulled into a big comforting hug.

"Well. Then go talk to him. He's just sitting over there"

Neris gave me a grateful smile and  gave his brother a large hug. I could see Dustin crying and Neris just simply held him while Dustin was talking very fast so it was hard to understand.

I cried lightly at how touching this moment was.

I wish I could talk to my sister. Where ever she is.

This chapter some how became so sad and sappy. My intention at first was to have them eat sandwiches together but then I was like nah.

Comment what you thought and vote if you liked the chapter.