Re-Incarnated Love Ch.8

"The what?"

"The war"

"I heard you the first time. What war?" no one ever told me there would be wars. I'm only 18. I'm too young to die.

"The Re-Incarnation war. At least that's what we're calling it since we already had the Incarnation war. That war was so gory that we don't even talk about it anymore." I gulped. I don't want to be a part of this.

"But why does dad want to talk to me?"

"He thinks you should stay in the underworld until the war is over. Some how people found out you were alive and some demons want to kill you or something" Oh great now I can add get killed by blood thirsty demons that want my soul on my to-do list.

"I need to stop at my house first and pick up stuff I need and my dogs"

"Ok. I might as well go with you"

"Sure" we hopped in my car and I showed Markus how to put on a seatbelt. How can there be no cars in the underworld?

I drove us to my place and packed my stuff really quickly in a large suitcase. I left a note to my "parents" on the kitchen counter that let them know I'm at a friend's house.

Neris packed the clothes I bought for him and Siren was in the living room with Markus and the dogs.

After I finished we did that teleport thing to the underworld like Neris did to me when we first met but we actually went inside the castle instead of outside.

We were in the throne room and my dad was on his throne wearing his regal clothing.

"Son. We need to talk about all of this. But first you and your friends should unpack and make yourself at home. We can talk during dinner. Markus please show them to their rooms."

"Yes father. Follow me this way." Markus lead us to our rooms. Siren's room was to the left of mine and Neris's is was to right. Markus went into a room across from mine. The room was probably his.

I went into my room. It was really big and I had a king sized bed. The walls were painted blood red. I had two huge cabinets to put my clothes in and a big walk in closet for my shoes and other stuff.

Claws and Rex went on their new beds that I bought them and took naps.

I unpacked all my stuff and lied down in my bed.

I'm so tired. I'll just take a quick nap.

Just before I could fall asleep I heard some knocking.

"Who's there?"

"Raven and Lithius." oh ya my other brothers. I forgot I haven't met them yet.

"Come on in"

Two identical twins walked in through my door door wearing matching batman pajamas. They and dirty blonde hair like me but had electric blue eyes

They looked about 8 years old.

"Dad was right. He looks just like Markus. I thought we were the only twins" one of the twins attempted whispered to the other. Little kids are loud no matter how much they try to be quiet.

"Me and Markus aren't twins We just look alike. I obviously look better"

"He has big head too" The other twin whispered back. I really need to find out which is which.

"Hey! I heard that!" the two looked at each other with a knowingly look and jumped on me. "What are you guys doing! Get off!"

The two giggled as I picked them up and tossed them on either of my shoulders.