Re-Incarnated Love Ch.7

I woke up about an hour before I usually do to get ready for school. I had that Friday morning tiredness and was about to go back to sleep till I remembered I owe Siren a "treat" from yesterday for teaching me the water and air elements.

"Siren. Wake up" I whispered gently into Siren's ear trying not to wake up Neris or the two hell hounds that are still sleeping.

"Why? It's too early to get ready for school." he groaned tiredly with his eyes still closed.

"Remember that 'treat' I owed you from yesterday. If you get up now I'll give it to you" Siren's eyes flutter open and I just stare his at eyes thinking how beautiful they are. "Stand outside my room for a minute. What I have for you is a surprise"

"Okay" Siren whispers back and quietly walks out of my room.

I get up and go into my closet and get the painting I painted of him (I bet you guys forgot about that didn't you?:)

I bring it out of my room and show him.

"Surprise!" I whisper-shouted to him.

"It looks amazing and so realistic. Thank you" I handed the portrait to him and he rewarded me with a peck on the lips.

"I'm glad you like it" I said and unconsciously relieved a sigh.

I was freaking out in my head hoping he would like it.

"I love you Jacob. I want you to always remember that."

"I love you too" Siren pulled me into hug.

I nuzzle my face into his chest and enjoyed the peace and quiet. There hasn't been enough of that recently.

"We still have about half an hour till we need to get ready. What do you wanna do?" Siren has a little smirk playing on his lips.

"We could go to the guest room on the other side of the house and you could help me out with something" I said returning the smirk

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go" Siren picked me up bridal style and carried me into the guest room.

I giggled the whole way. If I'm questioned about that later I'm going to say it was a suppressed man laugh.

He plopped me on the bed and crawled on top of me, hovering over my body like a predator about to devour his prey.

That turn me on.

"Ready?"

He kissed him deeply.

"I'll take that as a yes"

"Clothes. Off" Siren breathed. He must be really turned on. Thank you morning wood

"Yes sir"I winked at him and started taking off clothing.

Soon we were only in our boxers.

"Take all of it off" woah. Someone's horny

I pulled it down and little me popped out. Siren didn't hesitate to grab him.

"Slow down cowboy. Why the rush?"

"Only 15 more minutes till we have to start getting ready for school and everyone else wakes up." Shit! He's right

"Why didn't you say so? Faster!"

#<3<3<3#

Siren put are members together and started jerking us off quickly

He went fast and his hands were tightly on them stroking quickly.

We were panting loudly with pleasure and it felt so damn good.