Re-Incarnated Love Ch.4

"Morning" Siren whispered in my ear and got on top of me. " None of the girls are up yet"

I know what that means. Siren placed his lips firmly on mine and stuck his tongue deep in my throat and I returned the gesture.

The kiss got rougher and rougher. I was grinding my body on his and he let out a small moan.

He kissed my neck and then sucked on it making a mark. I muffled a huge moan. I slid my hands on his chest down to his large hard on. I rubbed it through the fabric of his pants and he moaned loudly into a kiss I had him in.

I looked down at Emily and Joy to make sure they were still asleep. Once I made sure I returned back to Siren.

I continued where I left off. Siren was whimpering a little and it was adorable.

"You're so cute" I continued to tease him till he had enough and did the exact same to me.

He pulled down my boxers and had my hard member in his hands and started rubbing. I was getting so close to releasing.

When I was about to blow he put his mouth around my hard on and started sucking. It was absolute bliss.

"I'm gonna. . ." I climaxed deep within his throat and he swallowed everything and licked me clean. I pulled up my pants.

"That. Was. Amazing" I took a breath within each word.

"It sounded pretty good from down here too" I looked down to see Emily was awake and laughing her head off " Wow you two are really hot. You guys should be in porn. I bet a lot of girls would love that"

I blushed like crazy. I can't believe she heard all of that and pretended to be asleep. That's just evil and beyond creepy

"I can't believe you did that" I said

"I'm not the one that 'got some' at a sleep over" I blushed even more if that was possible. I covered my head under the blanket to embarrass to be seen.

"That's messed up Em"

"Whatever. So are you guys together?"

" I don't know. Are we?" I looked at Siren for his answer.

"Definitely." I kiss him relieved that he says yes.

"Cool. I love gay couples. They're so hot. I could tell on the bus when I first met Siren that you two are together."

"How would you know? I didn't even know"

"Because unlike boys girls can actually think."

"That's so not true. I think all the time!"

"Maybe you didn't hear me well. I said boys don't think. You obviously don't fall into that category"

"Shut up!"

"Will you two stop fighting? I'm trying to sleep"

"Joy, it's noon. How aren't you up yet?" I questioned

Siren then suddenly pulled me into a hot kiss. We made out for about a couple more minutes before some loud (and obviously fake) coughing.

"You two should get a room. Not that I'm complaining but you guys are making me sweat from all that hotness."

"This is my room" I retorted

"So that makes it ok to practically have sex with your boyfriend in front of an audience"

"Yes" I said simply. "My house, my rules woman"

"Your such a weirdo" Joy said

"A hot weirdo" I said back. She just blushed lightly and muttered whatever.