Re-Incarnated Love Ch.10

Jacob's POV again

I woke up to find myself blind folded.

I was naked and my arms and legs were tied and spread exposing my body.

My first reaction was to try and squirm free but the ropes were tightly knotted.

"Don't even bother. Your not going anywhere" a deep, harsh voice said from behind me.

I could hear a group of people laugh at me and I only caught part of the murmurs.

"How about we have a little fun with him boys?" the man behind me said. They all cheered and laughed even more.

"How about we don't" I chimed in meekly

"Who told you you could speak?" I felt a large hand slap me. My cheek stung like hell.

Apparently I'm not aloud to talk. Noted.

I could hear heavy footsteps come in my direction and I started to breathe heavily.

What are these guys going to do with me?

My worse nightmare came true. I've always feared I'd get raped.

My older sister, now that I think about it I wasn't related to at all, got raped. People kidnapped her and killed her when they were done with her body.

That's probably gonna happen to me.

I freaked out and squirmed even more trying to brake free.

"It's useless trying to escape" a voice said.

I felt the ropes being taken off which gave me hope that someone came to rescue me.

I was carried somewhere and then thrown on what I think was a bed.

I tried to run but someone pinned me down while someone else tied me up again to the poles on the bed forcing my legs open.

"Ready boys?"

They all cheered. Some one took off my blindfold. A bunch of guys swarmed around me.

The biggest climbed up on me. He was about to force his dick in me but I screamed.

"No!!!" a gust of wind blew him off me and into a wall. He was knocked out cold. The other guys backed up away from me and ran. Just like in video games. You take out the leader, everyone goes into a frenzy.

I willed fire to combust on the ropes and I got up. I looked closely at my surroundings and noticed that I was in a warehouse that seemed rundown.

I found my clothes on the far corner and put them on. I was about to walk out through the door but I heard someone call out to me.

"Please help me" a weak voice said.

I turned around to see a guy that looked a bit  younger than me. He had dusty brown hair. His eyes were a baby blue. He was tied to a pole and wasn't wearing any clothes.

"Is there anyone else here?" I asked while I untied him

"Just me. Thank you for saving me prince Markus"

I was about to correct him and say I wasn't Markus but I'm not sure I should trust him yet after what dad told me.

"How long did they keep you here?"

" Only a month" A month?! I couldn't survive being here for  a couple minutes.

"How old are you?"

"16" Those monsters! I swear if I ever see one of them again...

"Why did they take you?"

"I'm a low level hybrid. They do this to all the un-pure demons."

He's someone just like me.

"We'll talk more later. Let's get out of here first."

I took off my jacket and gave it to him to cover up with. I picked him up easily and took him outside of warehouse. The castle could be seen from here but only faintly because we were still very far away.

"Hold on tight" I took off and flew towards the castle with the kid in my arms. I just realized I didn't know his name. "What's your name?"

"Dustin Redwing" that's a really hot name for such a cute guy.

We were half way there but my wings were getting tired.

When we were getting close to the castle my wings were too sore to fly anymore. Dustin fell asleep in my arms during the flight.

I walked the rest of the way till I reached the castle. When I reached the large black gate the guards let me through without any questions.

They must have thought I was Markus. Having a doppelganger has its perks.

I went inside the castle and walked all the way up to my room through various stairs.

I gently placed Dustin on my bed and covered him in the blanket. It seems early in the morning. I don't think anyone noticed I was gone.

I went into the kitchen to get something to eat but I was jumped on my Markus.

"Where were you? What happened? Why were you gone for so long? Are you hurt?" Markus blurted out. He seemed so relieved to see me

"What do you mean gone for so long? It was out for only a night"

"You were gone for a week!"

"A week? How could I've been knocked out for that long?" I said mostly to myself

"You were knocked out?"

"I'll explain later. Where is everyone?"

"Dad is out talking to the general about the statistics of fighting without you. Lithius and Raven are still sleeping. Neris is out searching the streets for you. Siren is pacing back and forth freaking out in his room since he can't help search since the demons would kill him because he was an angel."

All this chaos because I was gone for a measly 7 days. Awww. I'm that special to them.

"I'll go talk Siren and explain everything. You should come too so I don't have to explain twice"

We walked over to Siren's room. I opened the door to be pulled in a tight hug and a breath-taking kiss.

"Where were you? You had me worried sick"

"I got kidnapped. But I escaped"

"Who kidnapped you?"

"A group of demons. They were planning on raping me but I took out the boss and the rest ran off. I also managed to rescue a hybrid the group also kidnapped"

"Where is he?"

"In my room sleeping."

"I'm just glad you're back. I missed you so much. You don't know how worried I was" Siren pulled me back into a hug.

"I was only gone a week" I managed to pull out of the hug.

"I searched everywhere but I couldn't find him..." Neris walked and saw me and I was pulled into another hug.

"Where were you?"

I told Neris the same thing I told Siren.

"I'm going to check on the guy I found. You guys try not to freak out while I'm gone"

I walked in my room to find Dustin was still sleeping. If I was kidnapped for a month I'd take a long ass nap too. Being honest I'm extremely tired from this whole ordeal. This was one fucked up morning.

I got in the other side of the bed and fell asleep.

This chapter practically wrote itself. I wonder if anything naughty will happen between Dustin and Jacob in that bed alone (*▽≦)

Comment and vote!