Re-Incarnated Love Ch.2

"Good morning"

"Good morning" I replied. I flickered my eyes open to find gold ones looking back at me.

I jumped back out of Siren's grip on waist. Why was his arms around me? I tried to remember what happened last night.

Oh yeah. The whole wish thing. I can't believe I forgot. It all happened on a Sunday of all days. That's not surprising.

"Time for school" I said cheerfully since I actually have someone to come with me. I haven't had an enjoyable day at school since coloring was my only homework assignment and homework on weekends wasn't a thing.

"Just know everyone at the school will be able to see me to cause less chaos among your peers. Your parents will not however"

"Whatever" It's not like my parents are around anyway.

I got out of bed and quickly prepared for school.

Siren did a small flash thing and was wearing casual clothing. I'll question that later. I'm too happy to care right now

"Ready?" he asked me. I replied with a curt nod.

I went downstairs to get some breakfast and Siren followed. My parents still weren't home. I usually hate it when they go on long business trips to who knows where, but I'm suddenly ok with it.

I made some cereal and put a glass of orange juice. Once I finished we headed out to my... well it's our bus stop now.

I don't know why but I have the urge to just hold Siren's hand. When I reached out for it the bus came out of no where and we got on it. I was so close!

I sat the farthest in the back of the bus as usual, but this time Siren sat next to me. A bunch of girls were giggling and twirling their hair when they saw him. I fought of the urge to yell back off and continued to sit quietly, but one girl had the nerve to come up to us.

"Hi. Are you new here? " I wanted to say obviously, but again I held it back because that would be rude.

"Yes, I'm a foreign student from Italy. My name is Siren." Siren said politely. He's such a gentleman. I totally scored when I required him to be mine

"My name is Emily. It's nice to meet you. Hey Jacob" I can't believe I forgot that this girl was my best friend in elementary and middle school. When we got to freshman year we started to grow apart. I missed her so much. But it's junior year and I learned to get over her and all of my other past childhood friends. I'm 17. At this age I already knew friends weren't forever

"Hey Emily. How've you been? "

"Fine. So are you and Siren are friends already?"

"Yeah. Since we're neighbors now I decided to befriend him. " Befriend, really Jacob? Who ever said befriend casually? I want to punch myself in the face so badly right now.

"That's nice. Well I'll see you later at school"and with a little wave she moved back to the seat she came from.

"She seemed nice." Siren said "Do you know her? "

"We used to be close friends but that was a long time ago. "

I boldly decided to hold Siren's hand. He gave mine a small squeeze. We looked at each other. There was a small smirk on Siren's mouth and a twinkle in his eyes.

This made my smile grow wider. Before we knew it the bus stopped and we were at school. I released Siren's hand and followed everyone out of the bus. I didn't want to give people even more of a reason to ignore me. If they found out I like Siren, I'd have no life left to be miserable about.

I walked into my first class, English. Ugh, English is sooooooo boring! I sat in the back and Siren took the empty desk next to me.

"Good morning class. "

"Good morning Mr. Richardson" we replied unenthusiastically like we usually do when our teacher comes in in the morning.

"We have a new student here today. Siren will you please come up and tell us something about your self? "

"Of course" and Siren then got up and stood in front of the board.

"Hi. My name is Siren. I am from Italy and I am 18"

Some girl raised her hand and Mr. Richardson called her.

"Do you have a girlfriend" she said twirling a stand of her hair with her finger. How dare the bitch!

"No I do not"

"You didn't have to answer that Siren" Mr.Richardson sighed and dismissed Siren back to his seat.

A bunch of girls are now looking back staring at Siren. That pissed me off.

"I tried to focus at my work and take occasional glances at Siren. He would always be already looking my way and we just smiled at each other for a while before returning to do our work.

The bell rang and we all left the class room to our next class. The day went on like that till lunch.

I sat down at my usual table, but this time I wasn't alone. Emily was already there and she sat to my left while Siren to my right.

"Hey Em. What are you doing here? " I said trying to be kind. It's awkward talking to that old friend that you gradually lost contact with

"I just thought I'd sit with you guys for lunch. It's been a while since we've talked"

"Yeah it has. So... are you watching the Fifa World Cup?" I asked (This is old af stuff so don't go looking it up as if it is recent)

"Hell yea! Did you watch the game with Spain and Netherlands? "

"Omg! Spain got destroyed. They are supposed to be the best. How did they lose 1-5? That's four more points Netherlands scored on Spain!"

The rest of lunch went on like that. Siren didn't have a clue in what we were talking about so he stayed quiet the whole time. I held his hand under the table which brought on a little smile on his face.

When lunch was over Emily gave me her number so we could continue talking about soccer later. I quickly put it in my phone and went off to my next class with Siren.

We finished up with the last period and got on the bus home. The ride was quiet and we quickly got off and walked home. I sat in the chair at my desk and started to do my homework while Siren just laid on my bed.

"Aren't you going to do your homework? "

"I already have it done as well as the rest of the year's homework."

"I don't even want to ask how. " then I continued to work on my homework.

After 30min I finished (more like gave up) and put away my homework. And got on the bed next Siren.

I turned on the TV in my room and put in my favorite channel. The Fosters! It is the only show I know with a gay couple even if it is a female one. Jude is my absolute favorite character

After a couple of hours of watching the first season to introduce the show to Siren it got super late.

I changed into my PJs like the child at heart I am and Siren flashed into his pajama bottoms.

We crawled back under the blankets cuddling. Siren kissed my forehead and said "good night"

"Good night" and I snuggled farther into his chest enjoying every second of this until I fell asleep.

******************************************************************************************************
Yes sleep my precious Siren sleep. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. I tried making it a long full day. Just so you guys know this is my first ever story on Wattpad so sorry if it isn't as good as the others out there. Here's some cookies for reading *throws imaginary cookies at you while eating own* ;) Vote and comment!