Re-Incarnated Love Ch.9

Joy's POV

I found myself flittering my eyes open and rolled my body over to see my alarm clock.

It was 8am.

The sun shined brightly through my velvet curtains hovering my room a rosy red glow.

I got up and went to the bathroom.

I took a short hot shower, brushed my teeth, and ate my breakfast.

I had made eggs and bacon intentionally for myself, but the smell must have woke up my little brother.

"Can I get some? Pleassssse" my brother begged.

"Sure. But go brush your teeth first" Knowing my little brother he just jumped out of bed and made a bee line to the kitchen.

"Ugh okay" He slumped over to the bathroom and I heard water running from the bathroom sink.

I set the food for the both of us on the table. I left some in the microwave for my aunt.

My aunt has been taking care us since our parents died in a car crash 5 years ago. I wanted to cry my heart out when we got the news but I needed to be strong for my little brother. He's only 6 and is still trying to get over it. GlI learned to move on but to always keep my parents in my heart.

My aunt was nice enough to take me and my brother in when not that many people would. My aunt was my mother's sister and is a bit lazy but has a big heart and is really loose with rules.

"Auntie Jane! I'm going out for a while! I left breakfast in the microwave for you!" I yelled out to her room standing in front of the door ready to leave.

"Thanks Joy! Be safe and don't forget to bring your phone with you for emergencies!"

"I will!" I yelled back and left.

I walked over to Jacob's house to see if he was home. There wasn't any lights on and when I looked inside a window he wasn't there.

Something's wrong. Jacob is never up this early. Especially on a Saturday. I always have to call to wake him up. I took out the extra key Jacob always leaves under a mat on the front door and went inside.

"Jacob?" no one replied.

I saw a note on Jacob's kitchen counter.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm staying at a friend's house for a while. Don't worry. I'll be home soon.

Love, Jacob

What the? Jacob isn't close to anyone but me, and Emily...

And Siren.

Jacob is probably staying at Siren's house as a romantic weekend thing, of something. I'm surprised Jacob didn't tell me or Emily.

Wait a minute! Jacob would always tell me or Emily!

Something must be wrong. What if he got kidnapped or worse?

I started freaking out but then a small bright light appeared out of nowhere. When the light disparated the was a small letter in a scroll that fell into my hand. I opened it out of curiosity.

Dear Joy,

Our heavenly Father calls you in need of your strength. A war between the king of kings and the Devil himself has arose. God is calling upon your assistance in the battle as a way to protect you from the casualties of war. We ask you to become a temporary angel warrior to fight as our lord and savoir's wills it.

Answer yes or no for the choice to be an angel and save your friend Jacob from the clutches of the devil.

Sincerely,
The angel Gabriela

Jacob's in trouble? I have to save him then, without a doubt.

"Yes" I said without a second thought.

The scroll vanished and a big white door floated in front of me and opened itself.

"Welcome" a woman's voice said to me from inside the door.

I took a step in to what could literally be in heaven.

"Training starts now" another voice said and I was in white armor holding a bow and arrows.

I felt something on my back to notice they were wings.

"I'm here to save you Jacob" I mumbled and went in a large room that said Training Hall.

Emily's POV (POV switch (^^)

I'm just chilling on my bed reading some boyxboy fanfics on my phone doing nothing.

Maybe I should call Joy. I speed dialed her number but she didn't pick up. That's weird. She always picks up. I called Jacob but he didn't pick up either.

Maybe I should go to his house. There is a 90% chance that Joy's there with Jacob.

I walked over to his house to already see the door already open.

I walked inside to see Jacob's spear keys on the floor and also a note.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm staying at a friend's house for a while. Don't worry. I'll be home soon.

Love, Jacob

He's probably at Siren's house.

"Anyone home?" no one replied. Then who left the door open and the keys and note on the floor?

Someone probably robbed house while he was gone!!!

I took out my phone about to call 911 but a small flame bursted out of no where.

The flame shrunk and shrunk until there was nothing but ashes and a note.

Dear Emily,

The great lord Lucifer request your help in battle. Protect your friend Jacob from being taken away from his true father. His life may rest in your hands. Become a demon and gain the powers to save your friend. Choose between becoming temporary or eternal demon. Hurry before it is too late. Your friend is counting on you.

From,
the devil himself
Lucifer

Jacob's in trouble?! I have to help him!

I'll become a eternal demon. I'll be able to protect my friends forever.

Also being a demon sounds awesome. I get cool powers and stuff.

A big red door appeared and I walked in.

"I'm coming to protect you Jay"

Hoped y'all liked the chapter. I'm not planning on doing other POVs much in the story so enjoy this while it lasts. (•_•)

Comment and vote