Chapter 14: Blue Hearted

(Alicia's POV)

I ran over to Viper thinking she had died, but thankfully she was still breathing. I sighed. But then she removed her hand from her chest revealing her heart, but it wasn't like a human heart all red and ugly, it was a blue ball of light. It was...amazing! "Uhhhnn..." Viper managed to get out of her mouth. Her chest started to bleed blue blood, it looked more like gas than anything else. "How come I can see your heart?" I asked. "Megatron ripped apart my spark chamber, please, get Ratchet..." she said trying to get up. I lightly pushed her back down as I ran into the main room of the base where Ratchet was and shouted, "Ratchet! Viper is bleeding! And I can see her heart!" Ratchet looked at me strangly. "What's a heart?" He asked. I rolled my eyes quick. "No time for explination, you need to come with me now!" I yelled.

I ran to Viper's bedroom, while Ratchet walked casually just to keep up. When we got there, I showed Ratchet Viper, and he stumbled back in surprise. "Oh my Primus!" Ratchet said. He picked Viper's human body up. "Viper? Can you transform?" he asked. "I'll t-t-ttry." she answered weakly. Ratchet set her down with her standing up, me holding her up, she closed her eyes and transformed back into a robot. After the transformation, she was about to fall back down, when Ratchet caught her. "Let's take you to the medbay." Ratchet said.