Chapter 2: Another One

(Optimus's POV)

We saw a girl walk through the ground bridge claiming to have seen Viper, my daughters true name. "What is your name?" I asked. "Alicia." she said. "Well, Alicia, we are called autobots. We have been on your planet for many decades." I said. She stared at me. "Is there something wrong?" I asked. "Umm.... I don't see how this is believable." she answered. I gave her a confused stare. "What is there not to understand!?" I heard Jack say. "Umm....giant robots here, in Jasper, Nevada." She answered Jack. "I'll show you what's unbelievable..." Jack said as he was running up to Alicia, I stopped him in his tracks. "Optimus, please?" Jack asked. I shook my head no, knowing he was still mad about the fact he wouldn't get to see Sam anymore. "Anyways, where am I?" Alicia asked. "Your in the autobot base." I heard Mikko say. "Ah... I still don't get this." she said. "What is there to not get?" Raphael said. "Everything." Alicia answered. "Sorry if we ruined your plans, but now that you know about us, that makes you a part of the team!" Mikko said.

"Ok, well, I'm leaving, bye!" Alicia said. "Oh no, no, no, no!" Mikko said as she blocked Alicia from walking away. "What?" Alicia asked. "You can't leave! You just got here! And, why would you wanna leave anyways? It's way too cool here!" Mikko said. "Well, giant fighting robots, not exactly on my list of plans." she said. "Wait..." I said. "What?" she said as she turned around. "We are sorry if we do not fit your comforts, but now that the decepticons think your one of us, you are in great danger. It is safer if you stay with us here." I said. "What? Stay here forever and never see my parents again?" She said. "No. You will still get to see your carriers daily." I said. "Fine, but on one condition." she answered. "What?" I asked. She smirked.

------------Time Skip------------

(Alicia's POV)

I was in Bulkhead with Mikko on the edge of a steep cliff, when we were about to go down. "Now!" Mikko shouted. Bulkhead drove off the cliff and down the hill. "THIS IS AW--WESOME!!!!" I yelled in between bumps.

We were finally down the hill when I said to Mikko and Bulkhead, "That, is much better than what I would have ever been able to do!" They laughed. "Come on, let's get back to base." Bulkhead said. "Awww, ok." Mikko said. I laughed. I'm getting used to this already!