Chapter 11: Slaves no more!

(Viper's POV)

Bumblebee chuckled a bit. I smiled back. "Come on Bee, let's get out of here. I'm not dealing with this anymore, you wanna carry Raf or should I?" I asked. "I can hold him." he answered picking up Raf. I smiled again. He works so well with Raf. "Ok, what's the plan?" I asked. "The bars are wide enough for Raf to fit through, he can go and search for the keys." Bumblebee suggested. "Are you sure?" I asked. "He'll be fine. He's smart." Bee answered. I nodded. Bumblebee shoved him through the bars and Raf was on his way.

The good part, was that we could communicate through our comm links inside the ship. While Raf used his phone, obviously. "Ok Raf, tell us when you spot the keys." I whispered. "Ok. I'm looking, but all I found was a computer. It might be the buttons that open the doors. But I can't reach!" Raf whispered back. "Uh-oh, be right back. Decepticon at 12:00!" Raf whispered a bit louder. "Oh geez! Raf has found the pad, but he can't get up!" I said to Bee. "Scrap." Bumblebee said tightening his servos. "Shhh..." I said to Bumblebee. I rose my helm to where the bars were... Raf was just about to reach the pad when the decepticon came in and almost saw Raf when I yelled, "RAF GET DOWN!" He was shaken by the loudness of my voice hitting the pad and opening the door to the cell when the decepticon saw me run out and turn his hand into a gun, but was too late because I punched him in the helm, knocking him out. But I wanted to be save, so I turned my hand into a gun, pointed it at the decepticon, and when I was about to shoot, Bee grabbed my shoulder. I turned around to see Bee shaking his head no. "But their the bad guys!" I said. "Let's just go, it'll be less suspicious when the decepticon wakes up." Bumblebee said. "Fine." I said.

Bumblebee grabbed Raf, found the exit and was about to jump, when we heard a familiar voice. "Ahh, escaping again? Such a waste, when I can capture you again, and finally get the Allspark." Megatron said. "You go, I'll catch up... Someone needs to teach him a lesson." I said. Bee nodded and jumped. "Your scout is wise to run." Megatron said. "Maybe, but not me..." I said narrowing my optics. I transformed my servo into a gun, and my other servo into a sword. "Well, shall we?" Megatron asked. "We shall." I said.