Chapter 13: Unbelievable Backstory

(Alicia's POV)

"It's nice to see you again too, why haven't you at least tried to comm us?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows thinking she wouldn't have an answer. "Uhh.... because the ship is cloaked from us autobots so we can't talk to others outside the ship." She answered. I shrugged. "I was having to be taken home bye Mr. Grinch here every day!" I said pointing to Ratchet. He turned around and looked at me like I was crazy. I'm glad no one knows who the Grinch is. "Stop Alicia. I know what the Grinch is..." Viper said narrowing her eyes at me. "Then who is it? Smarty pants?" I asked with attitude. "It's in a movie called The Grinch who Stole Christmas where a green, thing steals all the presents from people. I answered your question, now please don't get off topic." she answered. "How did you?!" I stuttered. She rolled her eyes. "Please. Let's get to the point." She said. I shook my head. "No, I want to know how you know all this human stuff! Now!" I shouted, everyone staring at us. "Fine! Just let's go somewhere private!" she answered.

We went to Viper's bedroom, and when we got there, I immediately started asking questions. "So, you gonna tell me your 'unbelievable' story?" I said. "No, I'm going to show you." she said. I turned my head in confusion. She was transforming! But instead of into a car, she turned into... a human!? "Woah! What the heck!?" I said in astonishment. "There, you see!? Happy?! Now go away! You tell anyone and I will slit your throat! Got that!?" she threatened. "I thought autobots were supposed to help humans, not try and kill them." I mumbled. She mumbled something back. "What did you say?" I asked turning around. She fell down instead of answering. "Viper!"