Chapter 3: The Allspark

(Viper's POV)

"So, since you so obviously agreed to cooperate, where's the Allspark!?" Megatron yelled. "I don't know." I answered. He started to get angry. "I have kept you alive for this reason, now, tell me where it is!!!!!!!" Megatron ordered. I looked at him and said, "I don't know! I had the Allspark with me, now it's gone! It used to be hidden in my spark chamber, but now it's gone!" My optics widened to my bad choice. "Well, maybe this will clear your memory..." Megatron said as he tore apart my spark chamber 'doors' and only found my spark. He yelled angrily. I only flinched when he took my chest apart. "WHERE IN THE PIT IS THE ALLSPARK HIDDING!?" he screamed. "I told you I don't know!!!!" I screamed back. "Fine, have it your way. Knockout!-" Knockout came into the room. "-Dispose of her, I don't need her anymore." Megatron said as he left the room smirking. "With pleasure..." Knockout agreed.

"Ha!" I yelled. I transformed human as Knockout's hand was just about to turn into a saw. "Hey! Come back here!" Knockout said. "Catch me if you can!" I yelled. "Ha, you don't know who your dealing with!" Knockout said. He transformed into a car and drove towards me. 'Scrap!' I thought. I instantly found myself on top of Knockout's hood. He transformed and grabbed me. "Gotcha!" he said. I struggled nonstop. "Remember our last encounter?" Knockout said. "Yes, why do you bring it up now?" I said still struggling. "Because, the Allspark isn't on your robot body is it?" Knockout said smirking. "No, it's not on my robot body." I said. I remember taking it to that girl I met when I fell on the ground of the Earth. It was now around her neck. I snapped out of my state of memory. "Hello! Answer me!" he said. "Huh? I didn't hear you." I said being honest. "Is the Allspark on your human form!?" he shouted. "I don't know!" I said with attitude. "Grrrr...." he mumbled. "Fine! I'll do this the hard way..." he said. He got his saw out and started it. It started spinning. It went closer to my frail body all the way to my neck. "So, where's the Allspark again?" he asked calm yet firm. "Umm...." I said sweating. "Well?" he asked again. I didn't answer him, just transformed back to a robot and punched Knockout in the face. "And Knockout!" I whispered as I knew Knockout was knocked out. "Ratchet, I need a ground bridge now! And is anyone there besides you and Optimus?" I asked through my comm link. "I'll get you a ground bridge and no, no ones here." Ratchet said. "Good, it's probably best for me to come when no ones here, so they don't know I'm Sam." I replied. I saw a ground bridge and went through.