Chapter 4: Viper's Back

(Viper's POV)

I was back at base. Me, Ratchet and Optimus had to think of something before the others came back. "You could say that I am a new member." I suggested to Optimus. "That could work, but what about Alicia? She knows your robot form." Optimus said. "I could be her gaurdian. Jack has Arcee, Mikko Bulkhead, and Raf with Bumblebee. What about me being Alicia's guardian?" I said. "That just might work." Ratchet said. Then the others came in. "That was so fun Arcee!" Jack said. "Who are you? Are you Optimus's or Ratchets girlfriend? What planet are you from? Do you eat? How much do you weight?" Mikko asked. "I'm Viper, no, why would you even think that? Cybertron, Yes, 1,247 lb." I said trying to answer all the questions Mikko had asked. "Cool." Mikko replied. "Um... ignore her, who are you?" Jack asked. "I'm Viper. I'm new here." I said, giving a little bit of sadness fall into my optics. "Hi Viper!" I heard Alicia say. "Alicia! You still have that necklace with you?" I asked. "Yea, why?" she asked.

"The necklace I gave you was so you could protect it while I was gone. Can I please have it back." I asked kinda upset at myself for asking something back. "Yea, sure." she said as she took it off and gave it to me. "Thanks Alicia." I said. She shook her head. "Anyways, Viper is our new member. She will help us through the war between decepticons and autobots." Optimus said. "As for Alicia, Viper will be your guardian." Optimus said. "I still get to go into Bulkhead and ride him down a hill, right?" Alicia asked, Optimus looked at me and I said, "Sure, but once I get a vehicle mode, we can go together." I said. "Ok!" Alicia answered happily.