Chapter 7: Proposition

(Viper's POV)

I was on a solo scouting mission for energon. It was supposed to be a lot. So I walked along with my gun out. I found energon! It was a cave full of it! But there were a lot of decepticons, and one of them, was Megatron. I didn't want to encounter him, knowing that Megatron would pound me into the ground. So I carefully moved past the decepticons behind some rocks. The other side was a trainload of packed energon. I was about to reach it when I saw Megatron. "Something suspicious is going on... The autobots haven't even tried to get their hands on the energon!" Megatron bellowed. I was at the energon spoils, when I grabbed as many as I could and I ran, I ran to the other side of the rocks, when I was just about there, I felt something coil around my neck. I gaged. "Ha! Gotcha!" Megatron said. He held me up again, me clawing at his tight fingers. "It would seem we have a scavenger!" he said. The decepticons laughed at me. 'How foolish can I be! I can't comm the autobots for backup! There's way too many!' I thought. They took me back to the warship.

When they took me back, I thought they would take me to my torture room again, but they didn't. They brought me to the front deck, where Megatron was. "I have noticed you won't give up the Allspark, so I have a proposal..." he said. "What? I give you the Allspark and you let me live? I don't think so..." I answered thinking I knew what he was gonna say. "Oh no, this is for another life, you give me the Allspark. And I let your scout live. But once you give me the Allspark, you stay... He goes..."