Chapter 12: An escape

(Viper's POV)

I ran towards Megatron, when I got to him, I jumped right above him. "Ha! Coward!" Megatron yelled. "Do you always talk during battle?" I mocked. Megatron narrowed his optics as I shot him in the arm thus breaking it off. He yelled. I ran towards him again, but this time, slicing his leg, wounding it majorly. Megatron turned his one servo into a sword and sliced through my shoulder. I growled. I ran towards him and watched as I pounded him to the ground and put my sword up to his neck. "Ha ha ha ha! Decepticons! Aid me!" Megatron bellowed. About 3 dozen decepticons came to aid their liege. "Scrap." I said.

I jumped off the side of the ship. "Ratchet, that ground bridge would be nice right about now!" I said falling. "On it. Geez, what have you gotten yourself into!?" Ratchet answered from the comm link, "Talk later, ground bridge now!" I repeated. "Ok ok!" Ratchet said. I saw a ground bridge and went through. But instead of walking through, I flew through. "Wow! Can you fly Bulkhead?" Mikko said. "No, she came in like that because she was falling." Bulkhead answered. "She came in like a wrecking ball!" Alicia sang. Everyone looked at her weirdly. "What? Never heard of Miley Cyrus before?" Alicia said. I chuckled as I got up. "So, where have you been all this time?" Arcee asked. "I was captured by Megatron during the scouting mission. And he used Bumblebee as leverage to keep me there. So yea, what have you guys been doing?" I answered. "Looking for you." Alicia answered. "Hi Alicia. Nice to see you again."