#13

Sena's pov
Guanlin came back into the room making the both of us alone in the room. and it is super awkward. "Sena? do you want to play a game?" he asked and i replied with a "okay."

we got online and started playing the game. i totally forgot what happened between the both of us and happily played the game with him.

Daehwi's pov
"hyung , i feel like i should tell Sena about my feelings." i said to Jinyoung. "good luck." he replied coldly.

"wae geurae?" "she rejected me." "mwo? but hyung has so much more talents that me. and you're more good looking than me."

"not sure why." i know when Jinyoung is angry and not in a good mood , he won't say much so i decided to just leave him alone.

i went out of my room and up to the upper level. i texted Sena telling her i'll meet her at the upper level of the dorm.

 i texted Sena telling her i'll meet her at the upper level of the dorm

hopefully , she'll turn up.

Sena's pov
"Guanlin oppa , my battery is dying. let's play another round later." i said climbing down the ladder , walking out of the room. i received a text from Daehwi and thought this was a good time to get away from Guanlin for the time being.

when i reached the upper level , Daehwi was sitting there using his handphone. "ahh , you're here!" he said putting his handphone away.

"what do you want to talk about?" i asked as i sat down infront of him. "hmm , i just wanna chat. maybe tell me more about yourself? let's know more about each other."

me and Daehwi started talking and talking. i was soon comfortable with him as we started joking around.

"so tell me , do you have anyone you like? like currently." he asked. that question made me nervous. don't tell me he is asking it because he wants to confess.

"umm , yeah there is. but i'm not sure if he likes me. even if he does , i'll act like i don't like him." "wae?"

"well , because it might get awkward between us since we know each other well." i said. "ah..geurae?"

"Sena , i have to tell you this before i regret not telling you. i like you. i know you won't like me but it's just something i wanted you to know." Daehwi's words didn't shock me. his previous question already gave sort of a warning to me.

"Daehwi i appreciate your feelings but as i said before , i have someone else in mind. and i only treat you like a younger brother because i can't imagine having such a cute and bubbly guy like you being older than me."

"i know. so..friends?" he took out his hand for me to shake. "friends." i said shaking his hand. his smile was bitter. i knew i had hurt his heart.

after another few moments of chatting with Daehwi , we went back to our own respective rooms to rest.

we were scheduled for filming for the show Star Road tomorrow. and i know it's going to be super awkward for me to act comfortable around some of the members.

the next day..

all of us were to get ready early so we have to wake up early. i was again one of the first member to get ready.

the stylist gave my the clothes i'm suppose to change to and i went to the bathroom to change.

they did my hair and makeup before moving onto the other members.

after everyone was done , we went to the venue where the crew of Star Road were waiting for us.

we started with an mini introduction and sat down on the chairs and sofas the place had infront of the crews. i sat on the floor since i wanted my older members to have the seat.

me , Jaehwan and Daehwi were on the floor while the rest sat down on any of the seats available.

i sat infront of Seongwoo since i wasn't really comfortable with Guanlin or Jinyoung. Jaehwan was seated infront of Jisung and Daehwi sat in the middle infront of Jihoon.

Seongwoo started playing with my hair while the staff told us that we were going to play some games. the games will require us to rank the members.

————————————————————