#21

the next morning..

Sena's pov
i woke up to see that everyone in the same room as me still deep asleep. my stomach that was growling immediately after i woke up reminded me that i skipped dinner last night.

i got off my bed slowly so i won't wake Guanlin up and opened the door quietly as well. after washing up , i walked to the kitchen to see that Jisung was already cooking.

"ah! you're up? i'm preparing some bacon and eggs for breakfast today so just sit down and relax while i cook." he said. "can i help? i feel bad for just eating."

"aniya , you just sit down. the floor here is slippery anyway because i just mopped the floor. don't walk around too much." he said.

but me being me , i had to help. i walked to where he was near the sink wanting to help with the dishes but my slippers decided to give in at the wrong timing.

"careful!" he said catching me by my waist preventing me from falling. "gomawo.." i said shyly. i stood carefully by myself and held onto the sink so i won't slip again.

but Jisung..his face is really red..

"oppa , are you okay? why is your face so red?" "r-red? it is? oh dear." he chuckled cupping his face.

"it's not residing. are you having a fever?" "it's not i fever Sena. it's the feeling when you like someone. i know i'm way older than you but just accept my confession please? at least that makes me feel better. i've been keeping my feelings to myself for way too long." he said.

"o-oppa.." no way , the guy with the pretty eye smile that caught my attention is confessing to me now? why? just why must he like me too?

"i'll accept the confession but not the feelings. mianhae but i have someone else in mind." i said and he smiled bitterly.

"gwanchana , i know who it is anyway." i looked at him. "Niel , right?" he asked. "eotteoke.." "bingo!" he smiled.

"doesn't it affect you? the fact that he is from the same company as you." i asked worried about the answer. "even if it does affect me , i can't say much. if you like him , just confess. you won't regret it." he said.

"now miss , i need to continue with my cooking." he said walking to the stove. "oppa , if you can promise me-"

"i know , don't tell anyone about it."

——————————————————————