#4

Sena's pov
the next morning i was woken up by the playing of the boy's song , 'nayana'. but because i was too sleepy , i went back to sleep only to hear 'pick me' played after awhile.

i opened my eyes once again and sat up to see that Minhyun and Jaehwan already gone from their beds. the songs kept swapping between 'nayana' and 'pick me'.

i slowly climbed down the bed so to ensure i won't wake Guanlin who was still askeep below.

i walked towards the opened door and saw Sungwoon outside as well. he was dancing to 'nayana' and so is Minhyun and Jaehwan.

but there was one thing : that is the whole room is filled with red strings crossing each other to another room.

i covered my whole face with my hand only exposing my eyes to see the whole living room easier appearing on the camera.

Minhyun and Jaehwan looked at me and i laughed awkwardly. when all the members were all gathered together , we stood there still a little blur about the red strings around our dorm.

when Jisung got ahold of the box that was on the coffee table , it was a tag that is tied around two wrists to join them together. the string's length will get shorter if the two members fight or quarrel.

how to win the game is to make sure your string will be the longest at the end of the day. our partners were all chosen by our fans through an online voting scheme and how will we know who our partners are is just to follow the strings tied to our beds.

we went back to our rooms and the first person to find his partner was Jaehwan. all of us didn't want to get Jaehwan because of his untidiness.

Jaehwan untied his string and followed it out of the room only to come back inside again , to find out that Minhyun was his partner.

the next pair was Jinyoung and Daehwi followed by Daniel and Seongwoo.

the next person was me. i untied my string and followed it. it led me towards Sungwoon's room but led me out again. i followed it around the living room but it seemed to never end.

"yah why is Sena's string so long?" Woojin shouted. just then , my string led me back inside my room.

Jihoon , Guanlin and Woojin. one of them is my partner. "yah yah here she comes." Jihoon said sitting up straight.

i continues twirled the string around my hand and followed it till it led me to Woojin. i looked at Woojin to make eye contact with him. he smiled.

"yah uri Woojinnie is shy!" Minhyun said. i sat down on his bed together with him and we watched the other four get paired up. Jihoon and Guanlin while Jisung was with Sungwoon.

we were all dispersed to the respective locations we suggested in our mini meeting the day before.

me and Woojin were led to the amusement park because that's where i wanted to go. the both of us spent a lot of fun time together.

"okay we'll take a break first!" the director said to me and Woojin and the cameramen. the both of us walked around still having the string tied between us. so far everything was still alright.

"i'm having a great time knowing you. you actually seemed cold at first but i didn't expect you to be so humble and fun." Woojin said.

"nado. you're actually the first member i'm going to be comfortable with in the group." i said making him smile.

"i feel honoured." he said.

when the filming continued , we went to the other rides we haven't take yet. we played till the sky turned a little dark.

"we're really doing well. our string hasn't gotten any shorter." i said and Woojin smiled. "we'll definitely win."

Woojin's pov
why do i feel sad that me and Sena's string isn't shorter? how i wish it had gotten a little shorter so that we can be closer.

it's a good thing that our string is long but i wasn't happy at all. i wanted it to be shorter so i can hold her hand.

guess it's not my chance yet.

but hey think on the bright side , i actually got to partner Sena on our second day as a group.

Sena's pov
we got onto the van to see that all the members except Jaehwan and Minhyun who were trapped in their dorm.

me and Woojin got into the van and sat down in a seat of two. "yah Woojin , how long is your string with Sena?" Jisung asked.

"full length." Woojin said raising his hand holding mine to show Jisung the length of the string.

"wae daebak. how did you all even not quarrel?" Sungwoon asked. "we got along quite well actually." i said.

"that's not the case for me and Sungwoon." Jisung said sighing. "yah! you're the one in fault why are you making it sound like i'm in fault?" Sungwoon said.

me and Woojin looked at each other. "oh! isn't that considered?" Woojin said sabotaging Jisung and Sungwoon.

our manager went forward and shortened the string on Jisung and Sungwoon. "wah Woojinnie good job!" Jihoon said.

after we picked Jaehwan and Minhyun up from the dorm , we were all blindfolded. not knowing where we are , we 12 were all tied together.

we alighted off the van slowly and held onto he person's shoulder infront of us. i held Woojin's shoulder while Seongwoo held mine from behind. Daniel was the last.

when we were all told to stop , we realised that we reached another amusement park. our manager told us that we had time to only ride two different rides and we had the whole place to ourselves. but one thing is that we can't be seperated at all. all 12 of us needed to move together as a group.

we decided to ride the viking and go to the haunted house. only Minhyun didn't get on the viking because he had trauma from it in his childhood.

during the ride , Jaehwan's screams and laughter were all around the place. instead of screaming my lungs because i was afraid , i was laughing at Jaehwan's unique screams.

after the viking , we went to the haunted house. i was not scared of horror things so going into a haunted was nothing for me. however , the other members were all scared.

"mianhae! naega mianhae!" Daehwi shouted. "nayana!" Jinyoung sang. "i going to die for real!!" i couldn't even understand what was Daniel saying. but for sure his satooti accent has came out.

the whole day was a really fun day. and i got to know 1 out of 11 boys so far. which member will be next?

——————————————————————
A/N : i typed half of these while queuing for the wanna one merchandises :') the queue was as long as my hair.