#18

Sena's pov
"oppa let me down!" i shouted the moment Minhyun lifted me off the ground. he locked the door and walked to his bed , throwing me on it.

"ah! apa.." i said as my hand hit the wall. Minhyun got onto the bed and over me taking my hand roughly and asked with a smirk on his face. "it hurts? if this hurts , will you be able to take it if i sleep with you?"

he pushed me on the bed and pinned me down , holding my wrists tightly not letting me go. "what do you think you're doing now?!" i said dropping the honorifics.

"i'll show you my feelings for you. and maybe you'll change your mind about rejecting me." he said leaning closer to me.

"you know Seongwoo oppa is going to be home any minute." i said trying buy time for Seongwoo and also to save myself.

"you know i locked the door." he said. when i was about to talk again he shut me up by kissing me.

my eyes opened wide shocked from the sudden kiss. he forced his tougue into my mouth and i was running out of breath.

his kissed travelled to my neck and i was gasping for air the moment his lips got away from mine.

he used his right hand to hold both my wrists together before using his free left hand to rub my thigh. his hand travelled up my thigh closer and closer to my womanhood until i said , "No!"

i gathered all the strength that i had and pushed him away from me. he got off and sat down on the bed looking at me with apologetic eyes.

putting together my legs and bending them , i started sobbing. "don't cry." he said reaching out to my face wanting to clear the tears away but i backed off.

between us was nothing but silence.

i couldn't control my tears and pushed him away before getting out of the room only to see Seongwoo who just got home.

"Sena! wh- why are you..are you crying?" he asked immediately. but i couldn't answer him at all. i was crying too much so i ran to the bathroom and locked the door without answering him.

Seongwoo's pov
i was confused for a moment when Sena just ignored my question but most importantly , why was she crying?

just as i was thinking really hard about any kind of reason , Minhyun came out from his room. "where did Sena go?" he asked.

"the toliet. do you know why was she crying?" i asked and he ignored my question , going back inside the room shutting the door.

why is everyone ignoring me?

i decided to check on Sena so i walked to the bathroom door and slightly knocked on it. "Sena? it's me Seongwoo. are you alright?"

i could only hear sniffs.

"can you come out and tell oppa what happened? i'll help you with it. please don't worry me." i said hoping she will come out of the bathroom.

but still no answer.

"i'll wait for you in the living room. come out when you're okay." i said turning around to walk to the living room when i heard the door click open.

turning back , i saw Sena with her red puffy eyes. i ran to her and held her shoulders. "why are you crying? can you tell me?" i asked eager to know why.

"can we speak somewhere else? maybe your room?" she asked and i nodded. i helped her to my room and she sat on Daniel's bed while i sat on Jisung's.

"what happened? why were you crying?" i asked. "i'm not sure if i should say it.." she said still sniffing.

"don't worry , i'm trustable. just trust me and tell me everything." i asked again. "are you close with all the members?" she asked.

"yes i am. wae?" i asked confused. "then the more i shouldn't tell you about it. i don't want to affect your relationship with them."

"i won't tell anyone what you tell me." i said , really eager to know what's bothering her. "how can i trust that?"

"because i like you."

—————————————————————