#23

the next day..

Sena's pov
i decided that i shall confess to Daniel today because i don't wanna waste the other members time.

although they clearly said that they won't mind getting rejected , i know they are still waiting. waiting for the day i will ask them out so we'll be together.

i want them to find their own happiness and stop wasting their time on me. that was why i headed my brother's advice.

as i was about to head out of my room , Woojin called out to me. dang it , please tell me it's not a confession. i don't want to hurt his heart.

"Sena-sshi , i wanna tell you something. spare me a minute will do." he said getting up from his bed. "ah..geurae? araseo." i said walking back with heavy footsteps.

"not sure if you can see my feelings for your already but , i like you." "no Woojin. i'm sorry. i can't accept it." i said immediately.

"w-wae? you don't like me? oh wait , you said you liked someone in the group. so it wasn't me." he said recalling the filming at star road.

"i only look at you as a brother. mianhae." i said with my head hung low. "don't be. but , did everyone confess to you already? am i the last?" he asked.

"nope. you're not the last." i said gulping. "that's a relief." he smiled. "then , i'll get going." i said bowing slightly before turning my back to walk away.

when i exited my room , Daniel came out of his room as well. "Sena! great timing! can i have a word with you?" he asked. "outside?" he smiled pointing to the door.

"of course. i have something to say as well." i nervously said before following him out of the house.

when we got outside , we sat at the stairway. i was waiting for him to speak first but i guess he was doing the same as well. that was why there was awkward silence.

"i have-" both of us said together. "you go first." we said in unison again. "i like-" we said together again before we froze. "S-Sena , you can go first. ladies first." he smiled.

"i like you. Daniel oppa." i mumbled but it was loud enough for him to hear. "m-mwo? you like me?" he asked with a shocked look.

"oh my god. am i lucky? i like you too Sena." he said holding my hand. "j-jjinja?" i asked not willing to make eye contact with him.

"yes it's true. you know the moment i know that all the members were in love with you i was worried that you might like then instead." he pouted.

"they all confessed. you're the last."

"really? i'm the last?" "Woojin oppa just confessed earlier. before you did." i said still feeling sad about all the rejections.

"so i'm the guy that you like in Wanna One and the guy that you want as your boyfriend?" he asked with a smirk. "y-yes.." i said smiling shyly.

"how will we convince the members? if we are going to be together. our relationship between them might be affected." i asked worried about the plans in the future.

"we already discussed it together earlier. that if you choose one of us , the rest of us will congratulate you and that member." he said patting my shoulder. "don't worry so much."

"that's a relief." i said. "but we'll have to see if they will be willing to accept the truth. do you want to tell them now?" he asked.

"is it better to hide it?" "i think saying it would be a better choice." he suggested and i nodded agreeing to it. anyway , he knows them better than me since they went through the survival program together.

we both went back inside the dorm and Daniel gathered everyone in the living room. when everyone was gathered around , Daniel came to sit beside me.

all of their faces were showing that they're nervous. "okay so , me and Sena have some news to share. it can be bad and good to you guys depending on how you'll take it."

"what news?" Jihoon asked. Daniel looked at me and held my hand showing them. "me and Sena are a couple from today onwards."

"mwo?!" Minhyun stood up. "hyung , we did promise each other that if Sena chooses one of us , we have to accept it and move on." Daniel said calmly.

"b-but , Sena! i showed you how much i loved you and you choose Daniel?" Minhyun shouted not accepting reality.

"Minhyun! you have to accept Sena's feelings! we all feel hurt but she chooses Daniel and that's final!" Sungwoon shouted back.

Jisung made Minhyun sit back down by pulling him. "i'm sorry for all the rejections i gave. i really didn't want to give you guys hopes and get you guys to wait for me. it's really a waste of time. it's one of me , and only one person can have me. i'm sure there will be better girls out there for you guys." i said apologetically.

"it's okay. as long as for these one and a half years we can still be in the same group and still be treated like older brothers from you , we're fine with it. and don't worry about you and Daniel's relationship. we'll keep it a secret." Jihoon said smiling.

"gomawo." i smiled back.

—————————————————————