#16

Sena's pov
"i want to ask the last one." Minhyun said. i gulped. is he going to ask a question that is difficult to answer?

"i like someone in wanna one and want him as my boyfriend." as expected. it was awkward silence. "ani , don't ask that question." Sungwoon said.

"wae? i want to ask that." Minhyun said. "yes. there is." i said making the members shocked. Daehwi pressed the button and the machine said it was the truth.

"who is it?" Minhyun asked. "hyung , you can't ask anymore questions." Jihoon said. i looked at him giving him a little smile before i headed back to where i sat earlier.

because i was a little uncomfortable with my way of sitting due to my short skirt , the Seongwoo stood up and took the cloth that was over his chair and gave it to me to cover my legs. that action made me flutter.

"next up is king of no pain. but instead of enduring pain , you will endure tickles." the staff explained.

"wah , i can't do this." Minhyun exclaimed. "can we give up?" i asked making the members laugh. "you can give up but you'll be last." the staff said.

"it's over once i laugh?" Jisung asked and the staff nodded. "you shouldn't show your teeth." she said. "if i endure the tickle?" Daehwi asked. "that's fine." she replied.

"okay so no teeth and no sound?" Daehwi asked again for confirmation and the staff nodded. "any volunteer?" she asked and Guanlin said , "Jihoon hyung said he isn't ticklish."

Jihoon was then the first one to be up for the tickles. "you can't tickle under the shirt." he said to Jinyoung and Daehwi who was going to be tickling him.

the moment the time started ticking , the two of them started tickling and poking Jihoon trying to make him laugh but he didn't budge at all.

Daehwi then started making funny faces to Jihoon and the members whined at it saying it's not right.

Woojin then stepped up and backhugged Jihoon trying to make him laugh by tickling him from behind but Jihoon again didn't budge.

"time's up!" the staff said. "it actually hurts!" Jihoon said to Woojin. "i give up!" Daniel said. "let's just give it a try. no one can beat him anyway." Minhyun said.

next was Minhyun and Seongwoo and Jinyoung were the ones who will be tickling him.

"you can make him laugh without touching him." Sungwoon said. Jinyoung pretended to hit Minhyun's belly and he jumped making Guanlin laugh.

"ready start!" the staff said and the both of them only touched Minhyun and he fell to the ground already.

"wasn't it like 0.1 seconds?" Woojin asked laughing. next to go was Sungwoon. "i'm actually not that ticklish." he said going to the front.

Minhyun and Seongwoo will be the ones who will tickle him. just then , Jinyoung tapped on my shoulder telling me to sit on the chair behind me because the camera couldn't film me. since Seongwoo was at the front , i sat in his seat for the time being.

when the staff started the clock , Minhyun and Seongwoo started tickling him and Sungwoon fell elegantly onto the ground without making a sound.

suddenly , all the members started tickling him and Sungwoon laughed with his mouth closed. "he laughed! he made a sound!" Jisung said.

"they said it's okay." Daehwi said as they continued tickling him. Sungwoon continued laughing with his mouth closed and that made me laugh as well.

"if you made a sound , that's considered laughing." the staff said. "you should have said it earlier!" Sungwoon said.

the rest did it one by one with different members tickling each other.

"lets move on." Daehwi said. "did Seongwoo do it?" Jisung asked. "no he didn't." i said and i felt a slight weight on my shoulder to see that he had his hand on it.

"he didn't? then come here." Jisung said. Seongwoo reluctantly got up glaring at me making me laugh. "Sena hasn't done it either." he said to Jisung.

"okay , we'll deal with her later but you're first." Jisung said. Daniel and Jisung were the ones who will be tickling him. Jisung told him to have his hands around his nape.

the moment Jisung and Daniel poked him , he squealed , "yah!" making everyone laugh. "did you call someone?" Sungwoon asked.

"lastly Sena." Jisung said. "since Sena is a female , we'll get her to decide who she is comfortable with tickling her." Jisung said.

my first choice that came up was Jihoon of course. but who shall be my second? maybe Seongwoo?

"Seongwoo oppa and Jihoon oppa." i said moving to the front. "time start!" the staff said and the two of them started poking my waist.

i held in my laughter but in the end gave a dolphin squeal when i couldn't take it. "ah cute." Daniel said making my heart pound.

————————————————————