#14

Sena's pov

"we'll be playing ranking king

"we'll be playing ranking king. we'll decide on the member's rankings. the first one is muscle king."

muscle? and king? i'm a girl though. oh well , what can i say? i'm the only girl. majority wins.

"whoever eats the gummy worm that will be on their face the fastest wins this round." the first four to go were Daniel , Jisung , Jaehwan and Woojin.

Woojin ate it as soon as the timer started while the others took some time. well except Jisung of course. he was eliminated because he spent too much time.

the next four to go were Minhyun , Jihoon , Daehwi and Sungwoon. we were all having a good laugh at their attempts and my eyes were only on Jihoon since i was awkward with the other three.

especially Minhyun.

lastly , it was Jinyoung , Seongwoo , Guanlin and my turn. i placed the gummy worm above my nose and started twitching it the moment the timer started.

Jihoon and Daehwi were guiding me on how to get the worm into my mouth while the others were helping the other three.

soon enough , the gummy worm went into my mouth and all the members except Jinyoung , Seongwoo and Guanlin cheered. right after i did , Guanlin and Jinyoung managed to get it into their mouth as well.

"the next one is the king of honesty. ask a question to a member and we'll check if it's true." the crew said.

Daehwi was to go first. "i feel awkward with someone from wanna one." Sungwoon asked and Daehwi replied , "yes."

the machine started evaluating if he was speaking the truth and it turns out he really feels awkward with someone. is it me? after his confession?

everyone started saying they think it's them but Jaehwan suddenly said , "i don't think it's me." "it's you." Daehwi said making the others laugh. i heaved a small sigh of relief.

"the secret to my skinny body is dieting." Jisung asked next. "nope. i'm born with it." Daehwi said and the machine evaluated it as a truth.

"my legs are very hairy." Woojin said making the others laugh at the question. "no my legs aren't hairy." Daehwi said. "originally?" Jisung asked and Daehwi nodded.

"we'll see if this machine speaks the truth with this question." Minhyun said. when the machine said it was the truth , Sungwoon said , "yah throw it away."

next was Minhyun and Guanlin asked the question. "honestly speaking , i'm an individualist." the members laughed but Minhyun answered it seriously , "i am."

"say the whole thing." Jisung said. "i am an individualist." Minhyun did as requested. the machine then evaluated it and said it was the truth.

"everything is the truth." Jihoon said. "i have one! i have thought of something really bad that i can't talk about it." Daehwi asked.

"no." Minhyun answered straight away. the machine said it was the truth and Jisung said , "i don't think this is reliable."

"let me lie now." Sungwoon volunteered to try. "i'm so happy to be short." Woojin asked. "nope." Sungwoon said. "but that's the truth." someone said.

but Sungwoon stuck to his true feelings and the machind evaluated that as a lie. he screamed out in pain making the members laugh. "so you're happy!" Daehwi said.

"i think i am good at games." Jihoon asked. "of course." Sungwoon replied but the machine said otherwise. "he is a liar." Daehwi said.

"i think i am one of the better looking member in wanna one." Jisung asked and Sungwoon agreed. "it'll be funny if he gets false." Jihoon said.

but again the machine said otherwise.

next was Woojin. he sat there with his hand on the machine but no one asked any questions. "ask questions." Sungwoon laughed to break the silence.

"i think i'm the best dancer in wanna one." Seongwoo asked. "nope." Woojin said only to get contradicted by the machine.

"wah so Woojin thinks he is the best dancer." Seongwoo said. "sure he is the best." Daehwi said.

"i often hit the older brothers in wanna one." Jisung asked. "no." Woojin said and again got contradicted by the machine.

"i have one. i am not hairy." Daehwi said. "are you still mad about the hair thing?" Daniel asked.

"i am like that." Daehwi said. "i am hairy." Woojin said only to get shocked by the machine.

"Jihoon come here." Jisung said making Jihoon the next member to be evaluated by the machine.

i paid close attention.

"when i became popular as wink boy , after the pick me performance at mcountdown , i knew i would debut." Sungwoon asked making the members wow at the question.

"no." Jihoon said. the machine beep to say it was a lie but Jihoon didn't scream or jump. the members laughed and Jisung said , "you can't just endure the pain!"

"i love it when the younger ones act cute around me." Daehwi asked. "that's only you." Jisung said. "Guanlin don't even act cute around me." Jihoon said.

"Sena? how about Sena?" Seongwoo said patting my shoulders. "Sena doesn't act cute around me but she's cute like this in person already." Jihoon said.

"so it's just Daehwi. do you like Daehwi acting cute around you?" Jisung asked. "sometimes." Jihoon said.

"yes or no?" Daehwi asked. "no i don't like it." Daehwi pouted at his answer but the machine didn't agree with Jihoon's stand.

"put this thing away. it's broken." Jihoon said.

————————————————————