#12

Sena's pov
the moment we arrived at the dorm and alighted the van , Jinyoung held my wrists not letting me go.

"come with me to somewhere." he said. no idea why i obeyed but i just did. the members got into the dorm one by one until it was me and Jinyoung's turn to go in.

but he closed the door.

"look , i'm sorry if that confession was really sudden. i apologise sincerely if that shocked you." he said looking down with his hand still around my wrist.

i slowly and gently pushed his hand away from mine and said , "i'm okay Jinyoung oppa. i just think that i'm not the right one for you. and if i have to say i harshly , you're not my type." i said.

Jinyoung nodded and smiled sadly. "okay. araseo." he said and opened the door to let me in.

i felt bad but i was fed up with all these confessions from my own group members. my mood wad ruined once again so i stayed in bed and watched my dramas.

that's probably the one and only way to destress myself.

halfway through my drama , my phone started ringing and saw that it was my brother who was calling.

"yeoboseyo?" i said. "Sena-yah!" a cheerful voice shouted my name through the phone. it was definitely not my brother.

"nae annyeonghaseyo." i said smiling to myself. "do you know who you're talking to?" the voice asked.

"if i'm right this isn't my brother." i said and the laughed. "you're right! you're brother is filming now."

"ahh , is it idol room?" i asked. "correct! how did you know?" "i can recognise Doni sunbaenim's voice." i said.

"wah you watch our shows huh." the voice said. "nae. annyeonghaseyo Idol room." i greeted through the phone.

"okay so now you're brother have some facts to be confirmed that relates to you so do you have time to spare now?" he asked and i replied with a "nae."

"your brother said that you need people to care for you , actually to be more exact is Sehun himself who takes care of you. is that true that he was the one who took care of you when you were younger , and also up till now."

"nae? isn't it the other way round?" i asked making the other side laugh. "wah Sena is a savage isn't she."

"then what does Sehun do that requires you to care for him immediately?" Doni asked. "well , there are alot of thing like umm , he forgets to take some things and doesn't know about it until i tell him. and also there was once he cried when he got home because he couldn't get a dance move right and i had to comfort him-"

"yah yah yah!" i heard my brother say causing me to stop. "wae? are you afriad that i will expose more?" i asked.

"looks like Sehun and Sena's relationship are really goals."Coni said and i immediately replied , "ani! no way!"

"okay , so we're done checking the fact from Sehun. Sena-sshi , are you worried for your brother?"Doni asked.

"nae. really worried that he might make a fool out of himself on camera." i heard a loud bunch of laughter on the other side.

"alright Sena , we're going to hang up. what do you want to wish for your brother?" Coni asked and i hesitated. "uh , oppa fighting." i said with a monotone voice.

"but i've never seen a picture of Sena. do we have a picture of her?" Doni asked and the it was silent until they started 'wowing' which i suppose the staff have showed them my picture.

"oh! Sena's from a group? which group is she from? her picture looks like it's a concept photo."Doni asked and Sehun answered , "nae , co-ed rookie group Wanna One."

"wah! i'm talking to a person picked by national producers! what's your rank by the way?" Doni asked. "rank 12."

"ahh not bad. okay we shan't disturb you any furthur Sena , do you want to say anything else to your brother before we end the call?" "ani , gwanchana." i immediately said and heard a bunch of loud laughter once again.

"okay Sena , annyeong!" "nae annyeong!" i said before hanging up. "who was that?" i looked down and saw Guanlin looking at me. he was so tall that he didn't even need to climb up the ladder to see what was i doing.

"um , my brother was filming Idol room and they had some facts to be confirmed by me so that's why they called." i said to him and he noddedz

"Jinyoung hyung confessed to you right?" he asked. "eotteoke.." "he was gloomy. i know about him liking you. and i forced him to tell me what was bugging him which turns out to be your rejection." Guanlin said.

"mianhae oppa.." i apologised to Guanlin and he shook his head. "i don't want an apology. i want you to accept my feelings. neol joahae(i like you) , Oh Sena."

"o-oppa.." "don't give me an answer and think about it. whatever you say now i will not believe it because i believe you're not saying it from your heart. just think about it. don't stress too much on it as well. i can wait. i'm still young." Guanlin said with a slight smile and left the room.

how can i not stress about it?

——————————————————————