#10

Sena's pov
"Sena-ah , can you come down for awhile?" Minhyun entered the room telling me. since i had my earplugs on , i decided to act like i didn't hear him.

"Sena? can you please come down?" he asked again. i guess my hair was covering my earplugs that's why he couldn't tell i was having earplugs on.

"Oh Sena. get down your bed before i turn nasty." he said. i rolled my eyes and smirked. how can he be nasty when all the members are present in the dorm?

i suddenly felt my bed shake and looked to my left to see his face. and that scared the hell out of me.

"Sena- oh you had your earphones on. no wonder you couldn't hear me." he said scratching his nape , embarrassed.

"anyways , come down. unless you want me to go on your bed." he said and i immediately took off my earphones , closing my laptop and sat up.

"araseo , get away from the ladder." i said and he smiled before leaving the ladder letting me come down.

"what do you want again?" i asked with an annoyed tone. "Sungwoon confessed to you , am i right?"

i was shocked. how did he know about it? "ani? why do you say so?" "don't need to deny it. i heard your conversation with him already. outside our dorm."

"so? what are you going to do about it? even if i decide to accept it , you can't do anything." i said confidently. "i'm sure i did say i heard your conversation. so that means i heard you reject him." Minhyun said and i got nervous.

he walked closer to me and i backed away. "why? are you scared?" he smirked. "why would i? the members are all in this dorm. we're not alone so you won't dare to do anything to me."

he pinned me against the ladder. we were so close to each other now. i was praying that someone comes into the room now.

"we're not alone in this dorm but we're alone in this room. aren't you afraid i will do the same thing again?" he said coming closer and closer.

"hyung! what are you doing?!" i heard a familiar voice say causing Minhyun to back away from me.

i looked at the door and saw Jihoon standing at the entrance. "Ji-Jihoon-ah , when did you come in?" Minhyun asked , stuttering.

"doesn't matter when i came in. what matters now is what were you and Sena doing? are you two dating?" Jihoon asked with a really dark expression.

"no! we're definitely not dating!" i replied immediately. Minhyun looked at me , shocked at how i replied.

"then why were you both..?" Jihoon continued asking. "i like her. i was confessing to her is that alright?" Minhyun said walking out of the room.

me and Jihoon stood there looking at each other awkwardly.

"was what he said true?" Jihoon came towards me and asked. i nodded. "he did tell me he liked me but he wasn't confessing earlier on. he already told me that he liked me when you guys were out." i said to Jihoon.

"if you're comfortable with telling me why , can you tell me what happened? like what did he say?" he asked with a doubtful look but i eventually nodded.

i felt like i could trust him. i mean what can hide behind that cute face?

we got onto my bed and i started talking. "just now when you all were out , me and Minhyun oppa were the ones in the dorm alone. he took that chance to tell me his feelings. and also-" i paused. i was hesitating to tell him Minhyun kissed me. what if he thinks i'm cheap? when i let Minhyun just kiss me like that?

"Sena? hello?" he said waving his hand infront of my face. i snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him. "what's wrong? you stopped halfway." he said.

"i just..um..that's all. that was everything that happened when you guys weren't around." i said hoping Jihoon will buy that.

"i'm not stupid i know you're hiding something. that story isn't complete. tell me the whole story." he said tugging my shoulder.

"but-" "don't worry. i'll act like i don't know anything araseo? you can trust me." he said with a reassuring smile.

and so i said everything out.

"he...forcefully kissed..me." i said softly. but Jihoon managed to hear it. "m-mwo? you mean Minhyun hyung..kissed you?" he asked to confirm one more time.

i nod my head and felt my tears stream down my face. "ahh uljima.." he pulled me into his arms and i just relaxed my head on his shoulder.

he caressed my hair as i continued to cry , remembering what Minhyun did earlier before. "gwanchana , i'm here." he said comforting me.

Jihoon's pov
i was mad. at Minhyun. for doing that to Sena. he made her cry. that was no wonder why she was at the upper level when we got back home.

come to think of it , her eyes were a little red. she was definitely crying. and she was hiding it from me.

seeing someone i love so much getting hurt like that breaks my heart. i can't afford fo see her like this. Minhyun will pay for his actions.

———————————————————————