Chapter 15.

*Jackson's POV*
  LISA: "Jackson this way! Jackson?" she looked back. "Hey! Stop that! You know I hate this!"
  While she was complaining I was watching her behind a tree trying to control my laugh. She was getting closer to me and that's when I jumped to scare her.
  LISA: "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! You scared th-"
  I grabbed her neck and gave her a kiss.
  ME: "Better now?"
  LISA: "Not really." she turned her head away with a pout on her lips.
  ME: "Oh really?!" I started kissing her neck.
  LISA: "Stop! That tickles." she said between laughs.
  Lisa was laughing so hard that both of us fell on the grass, which made us laugh like crazy.
  I was mesmeraized by her beautiful smile, the butterflys never left my stomach when I was with her, sometimes I wonder if I will never see that smile again.
  ME: "Lisa." I said in a serious tone.
  LISA: "Yes?"
  ME: "Promise me that you'll never leave me." I intertwined my fingers with hers.
  LISA: "Honey, you know I would never do that." she kissed my hand. "But why that sudden question?"
  ME: "I'm afraid to lose you..."
  LISA: "Honey." she wiped the tear that escaped my eye. "I'll always be here for you, don't ever doubt that, okay?" she smiled brightly, which made me smile back. "I love you Jackson."
  I opened my eyes to see that I was still in the hospital with Minah sleeping next to me in another chair and Lisa still in that stretcher.
  "Not in even in my dreams" I thought to myself.
  I was about to fall asleep again when I heared accelerated beeps coming from the machine connected to Lisa.
  ME: "Fuck no!" I got up and ranged the emergency button next to the stretcher.
  MINAH: "Oh shit" she grabbed her best friend's hand, still sleepy.
  The doctors and nurses came in the room and did everything they could, but it wasn't worth it. Everything was in vain. Her heart stoped beating, her soul was taken away. Now she was finally in peace.
  *Minah's POV*
  The day of the funeral. The weather looked like it was in mourning, it wasn't raining, but the sky was dark, just like every single one of us reunited around Lisa's grave. We weren't crying but our minds and souls were dark, empty, emotionless.
  Before the funeral, Lisa's parents asked me to help them cleaning Lisa's apartment and while doing it I found something unexpected.
  In her room there was a box underneth her desk, inside I found various suicide notes and a razor with dry blood in it. Among all of those awful things I saw a letter that said "To: Jackson Wang" in the front. I wanted to open it so bad, but I couldn't. Although I was her best friend this was something really personal, for sure, and I don't want to invate her privacy, so I'll just lend it to Jackson, it's the right thing to do.
  Jackson and Yugyeom were really close to eachother that day, it made me really happy that, after a long time, they were finally getting along well but at the same time I wanted to talk with Jackson and I couldn't.
  When the boys went to get some food, Jackson sat on the grass watching the river and that's when I got my chance.
  ME: "Hi Jacks."
  JS: "Hey Minah." he gave me a weak smile before looking back at the river.
  ME: "I know that it might be to early for me to giving you this but I thought this was the right thing to do." I placed the letter onto his lap. "It's from Lisa. I haven't read it, because it was for you so I don't have the right too. Just read it when you feel ready."
  JS: "Th- thank you so much. I might read it tonight but honestly, I'm scared..."
  ME: "I understand." I patted his shoulder. "Just take your time." I smiled.
  JS: "I will." he smiled back.